demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
8533bff4-ccee-4a0d-afb9-6a1f352c26d4_text.gif
Except weed and shrooms.

tomar1

Aug 16, 2008
So Xavier Nwampa won’t be coming to ISU? Man I love loyal players like Lazard. Even when the experts wanted to mess up/frustrate his career that didn’t work. When God says YES not even some board room expert can stop God’s plan. Lazard deserves every success that coming his way. When the community is rooting for you, success follows. Kids that over look/disrespect home schools usually hit the snag. I hope I’m wrong. Amara Darboh brings to mind and Ross Piers…. Who de committed from Iowa. I still believe that if Ross stuck with the useless team on i80 he would have easily gone in the first round and be playing first team in the nfl. Right now I don’t know if he’s pushing a combine or what. Nwanpa would succeed anywhere regardless of where he plays. But let him go warm the bench wherever or maybe I’m just hating. I actually like studs like Lazard that don’t need other 4 star recruits to shine. I know these young men don’t owe us fans anything but some loyalty and respect goes a long way. You might not make the league and coming back close to home looking for that good gig helps if you play for the local team. If it’s not us then I would rather I see him play for the fools in yellow and black for simply because they are in Iowa not freaking Ohio, anyways enough of my yapping. I guess, it’s a free world, just don’t regret. Lazard will be a pro baller this season and beyond.
He’s overrated, did you watch him play in the championship against Ankeny he didn’t hit much, tried tackling at the shoulders! Ohio State can have him!

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
If you don’t mind…paragraphs would be a big help, please.
So Xavier Nwampa won’t be coming to ISU? Man I love loyal players like Lazard. Even when the experts wanted to mess up/frustrate his career that didn’t work. When God says YES not even some board room expert can stop God’s plan. Lazard deserves every success that coming his way. When the community is rooting for you, success follows. Kids that over look/disrespect home schools usually hit the snag. I hope I’m wrong. Amara Darboh brings to mind and Ross Piers…. Who de committed from Iowa. I still believe that if Ross stuck with the useless team on i80 he would have easily gone in the first round and be playing first team in the nfl. Right now I don’t know if he’s pushing a combine or what. Nwanpa would succeed anywhere regardless of where he plays. But let him go warm the bench wherever or maybe I’m just hating. I actually like studs like Lazard that don’t need other 4 star recruits to shine. I know these young men don’t owe us fans anything but some loyalty and respect goes a long way. You might not make the league and coming back close to home looking for that good gig helps if you play for the local team. If it’s not us then I would rather I see him play for the fools in yellow and black for simply because they are in Iowa not freaking Ohio, anyways enough of my yapping. I guess, it’s a free world, just don’t regret. Lazard will be a pro baller this season and beyond.

1) 12 of the 16 commits for ISU are currently "disrespecting" their home schools by coming here. Hope they don't hit a snag.

2) Let me quote Jeffrey Lebowski (the millionaire) "What in God's name are you blathering about"?

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Mods, can we get a WTF emoji?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
He’s overrated, did you watch him play in the championship against Ankeny he didn’t hit much, tried tackling at the shoulders! Ohio State can have him!
He had a rough championship game. I doubt anyone would argue that. Parts of his game need to be cleaned up? Agree. But if you saw the semi final game you'd see why he's the #1 safety prospect in the country. He can do things others can't.

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
I got lost during the "god" nonsense, but I'll leave that one alone.
You are all getting lost because you are missing my point or are just little whiny b!tches. So what my English is bad and its my second language. But I don’t have to explain myself to fools that don’t like my take. I don’t have to be politically correct to anyone. I think what I think and feel whatever I feel regarding whatever issues. On this issue of Xavier, that’s how I feel and I don’t have to impress anyone or have a take same as some of you. If it pisses you how I feel, too bad. If it’s weird, too bad. If the English is that bad and it’s bothering you, too bad. Point is, you can ignore my post and pretend you didn’t see it. Many people did. So how you feel about my take doesn’t bother me at all, but I get it, some of you fools are so bored that you spend time to come here and read other people’s comments so you can find mistakes. That is your damn business. Go ahead and respond whichever way you like. I don’t care. Infact screw you all how about that.

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
You are all getting lost because you are missing my point or are just little whiny b!tches. So what my English is bad and its my second language. But I don’t have to explain myself to fools that don’t like my take. I don’t have to be politically correct to anyone. I think what I think and feel whatever I feel regarding whatever issues. On this issue of Xavier, that’s how I feel and I don’t have to impress anyone or have a take same as some of you. If it pisses you how I feel, too bad. If it’s weird, too bad. If the English is that bad and it’s bothering you, too bad. Point is, you can ignore my post and pretend you didn’t see it. Many people did. So how you feel about my take doesn’t bother me at all, but I get it, some of you fools are so bored that you spend time to come here and read other people’s comments so you can find mistakes. That is your damn business. Go ahead and respond whichever way you like. I don’t care. Infact screw you all how about that.

Purely out of curiosity, may I ask what your first language is?

I am not chiding you, I really am just curious.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
tenor.gif

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I'll ask again, did you watch the semi final game?

This pick he had in the endzone was superhuman.

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
Purely out of curiosity, may I ask what your first language is?

I am not chiding you, I really am just curious.
Zulu. I speak Ndebele and Swahili also. I came here in the USA with limited to no English at all and I couldn’t even send an email from a computer. After graduating from ISU I have been developing software, mainly backed api development, so really I laugh when some keyboard English master is laughing at my English or sentence construction. If I can get my job requirements, translate those into user problem solution, I’m good with that.
Some just can’t stand other people’s opinions whether right or wrong or weird, whatever the they feel. So what, I’m supposed to be be classy seeing talent going out of Iowa? I understand , Ohio State sends a lot of kids to the league and so is Campbell and his stuff, at least they will be more and we need all the talent here. I also understand that these kids don’t owe us anything, but that doesn’t mean I should pretend to be happy when I’m actually not. So yes I’m angry that we are not even the top school considered but again he’s not my child so all I can do is comment about how I feel. Obviously, that pissed off some perfectionist on this forum. To that I say TOO BAD. Good day to you sir/Madam.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Bold.

First, a nod to difficulty of communicating in multiple languages, I can't do that so I respect your ability to do so.

However, a bit disingenuous to post your opinion on a fan board and than not expect or welcome feedback. We all have plenty of opinions, most of which are probably not expressed here. When you open one up in a social media forum, you have to expect, dare I say welcome, feedback.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron