Big Brother 23

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I'm ready to see more of Alyssa and Whitney

I'm dropping Whitney (to thick for me) and adding Hannah and Azah for my girls.

About the only person that I didn't like after show 1 is the Flight Attendant guy, he seemed like a Tool.

One thing I noticed is that a majority of the cast are scholarly, have college degrees and work in some impressive fields.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I'm dropping Whitney (to thick for me) and adding Hannah and Azah for my girls.

About the only person that I didn't like after show 1 is the Flight Attendant guy, he seemed like a Tool.

One thing I noticed is that a majority of the cast are scholarly, have college degrees and work in some impressive fields.

Im hoping he can become a Brett type guy. Guy I didn't like at first but turns out to be a pretty funny dude that I ended up rooting for. I don't see it in him yet though.

• Agree
Reactions: Fitzy and isufbcurt

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
WTF, Will is 11 for strategy and should be number 1.

He had a huge blindspot in BB All-Stars that knocked him out of the top spot. He never considered Janelle would talk to Erika.

Dan was dead to rights in season 10 and not only turned it around, but dominated in all phases of the game the rest of the way. He had a huge target on his back coming back in season 14 and twice was dead to rights and figure out ways to come back.

Both are deserving I just had to slot it where I saw it.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Holy HOH-itis. Frenchie went from promising no women will be out and that Brent is gone to Brent's his BFF and he put a woman up. Basically to control Frenchie, you just need to be the last to talk to him.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
IF YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CF STOCKWATCH, JUST TAG ME IN YOUR POST SAYING YOU'RE IN. ITS REALLY EASY AND FREE. A WEBSITE DOES ALL THE WORK ALL YOU HAVE TO DO ONCE A WEEK IS ALLOCATE WHAT PLAYER(S) YOU WANT YOUR FAKE STOCK MONEY TO GO TO. BASED ON HOW THEY DO YOUR MONEY WILL EITHER EARN OR LOSE.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
IF YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CF STOCKWATCH, JUST TAG ME IN YOUR POST SAYING YOU'RE IN. ITS REALLY EASY AND FREE. A WEBSITE DOES ALL THE WORK ALL YOU HAVE TO DO ONCE A WEEK IS ALLOCATE WHAT PLAYER(S) YOU WANT YOUR FAKE STOCK MONEY TO GO TO. BASED ON HOW THEY DO YOUR MONEY WILL EITHER EARN OR LOSE.
I'm in.

Reactions: mj4cy

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

I'm in, I haven't watched yet though. Is there a link to how this works? And when is first picks due.

I'll catch up in the next couple days. been really busy with starting new jobs and another freelance project.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois

In

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'm in, I haven't watched yet though. Is there a link to how this works? And when is first picks due.

I'll catch up in the next couple days. been really busy with starting new jobs and another freelance project.

Go here:

Create a log in:

Trading opens tomorrow night after the Rob has a Podcast crew does their rankings podcast (they average their 3 scores and the audience scores which we can all vote on if we wanted).

You get $200 initial start money. So for example if Frenchie gets a 5 out of 10, and you go all in on him thinking he's going to rise in rankings, you'd get 40 shares. You can diversify, hold, or go all in on one person. You can sell any time.

Trading closes Thursday right before the eviction. So you have from Tuesday night thru Thursday afternoon to make your picks. I'll try to remind as the year goes. I'll also post results on here.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The messier the first HOH the better the season. My God Frenchie is such a gem....and of course the show got about 10% of the actual insanity that happened.

Compared to Cody who was so buttoned up last year the season was quite boring. To Cody's defense, he played it correctly, just isn't as good TV.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
In

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

@mj4cy I'm in! Display name is Farnsy, email is [email protected]

Not sure if there is a group to join or anything. I did notice you need to go to the 'Dashboard > Available Funds' to sign up once creating a login.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Slaughterhouse: Frenchie/Brent/Whitney/Big D/Kylan/Xavier/Alyssa/Christian (Whitney already MIA, Alyssa doing well integrating, Big D is a wildcard)

Butchers: Frenchie, Xavier, Big D, Christian (Frenchie already turned on Xavier, Christian already anti Kylan/Xavier

The cookout: Tiffany, Azah, Xavier, Big D, Kylan, (they all protect Hannah but don't give her info)

Sirens: Tiffany, Claire, Azah, Brittany

Jackpot: Tiffany, Claire, Sarah

French kisses: Frenchie and a bunch of women....tiffany using this to help turn women against Frenchie

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Stockwatch is open for bidding: any and all can join in. It's free and easy. You get $200 starting cash.

go to realitystockwatch.com/trades. You need a login but its free.

@Fitzy
@Farnsworth
@gocubs2118
@CloneinWDSM
@Gunnerclone

anyone else wanna join? You have til tomorrow 7 PM to submit trades. Can also start next week too.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Frenchie is proving to be a clown. He's all over the place, his only consistency is not being consistent. Some of the names he is throwing out as threats and the reasons they are threats are some of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I am hoping he is targeted next week.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Frenchie is proving to be a clown. He's all over the place, his only consistency is not being consistent. Some of the names he is throwing out as threats and the reasons they are threats are some of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I am hoping he is targeted next week.

He's also the biggest slacktivist virtue signaler I've seen in quite some time. Yikes.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I'm having a hard time getting into this season. Just not alot of people in this cast that do anything for me.