Tickets for UNLV game

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
When UNLV releases single game tickets i bet they range from $121-$160 for endzone and corners. Probably $200 outside the 10yd line and $300+ inside the 20s.

More like $21-$60.

Last year I freaked out and bought ISU-KU tickets about 2 weeks before the game when there were only 3 sets of 3 to pick from. I paid just under a hundred a seat.

The week before the game there were 20 sets and I could have paid $15 bucks.

This game won't sell out and everyone on here overestimates the amount of ISU fans that are traveling for this.

Tickets will be abundant the week before the game on Stubhub and Tickpick and even if they aren't tickets won't cost more than they do now. Just relax and wait.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
And if you're wrong?
im-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this-joe-exotic-tiger-king-meme.jpg

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
More like $21-$60.

Last year I freaked out and bought ISU-KU tickets about 2 weeks before the game when there were only 3 sets of 3 to pick from. I paid just under a hundred a seat.

This game won't sell out and everyone on here overestimates the amount of ISU fans that are traveling for this.

Tickets will be abundant the week before the game on Stubhub and Tickpick and even if they aren't tickets won't cost more than they do now. Just relax and wait.

Iowa State does not markup their tickets. So $121 and $165 are the face value of the single game tickets. UNLV will not be selling better seats for cheaper than that. So your theory is that ticket scalpers are going to buy up all the seats thinking there is more demand then there actually is. And then resell them to you for $21-60 in order to cut their losses. Bold gamble, even for Vegas.

MisterO

Proverbs 19:11
Dec 6, 2020
When UNLV releases single game tickets i bet they range from $121-$160 for endzone and corners. Probably $200 outside the 10yd line and $300+ inside the 20s.
You might be right- somebody has to pay for that fancy new stadium...

MisterO

Proverbs 19:11
Dec 6, 2020
More like $21-$60.

I did the whole freak out thing the first time we played in the Liberty Bowl...paid waaaay too much a couple weeks before the game, not wanting to miss out on tix. Walking into the game, they’re practically giving away the things for $15 on the street. Lesson learned.
I think it’ll be similar in Vegas.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
You might be right- somebody has to pay for that fancy new stadium...

These were the lowest single-game prices for their games last year:

"Ticket pricing starts at $110 for the UNR game on October 31 and the Boise State game on December 4, and $88 for Fresno State on November 7 and Wyoming on November 27."

Cyburbbalz

Dec 14, 2019
Iowa State does not markup their tickets. So $121 and $165 are the face value of the single game tickets. UNLV will not be selling better seats for cheaper than that. So your theory is that ticket scalpers are going to buy up all the seats thinking there is more demand then there actually is. And then resell them to you for $21-60 in order to cut their losses. Bold gamble, even for Vegas.
You're freaking out over nothing. Dont sweat it. It will all work out. If you're willing to be creative when you get there you'll be fine. It's all about comfort level. Some people need to have tickets in hand others can wait until last minute. If someone wants a ticket they'll get one.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I’m saying I don’t really know how much I’ll end up paying to get in.
. . . I still think I get in for $100...maybe not. Either way- let’s go to Vegas baby!

I'm thinking about rolling the dice too. Watch the online ticket sales from people trying to gouge ISU fans, then, when the price finally plummets, grab them. Seems like the Vegas way to do it!

• Agree
Reactions: MisterO

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
More like $21-$60.

Winner. Any game with high demand I always sell our tickets and then buy tickets a day or two before the game. Tickets prices never hold the week leading into the game