Tickets for UNLV game

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
We've got plane tickets and hotel for the game but am concerned about getting game tickets. Are there any upper level donors out there that won't be using all of the tickets they are able to purchase?

Reactions: Stormin

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
We've got plane tickets and hotel for the game but am concerned about getting game tickets. Are there any upper level donors out there that won't be using all of the tickets they are able to purchase?

The allotment is a joke. For$10 more. Just buy UNLV season tickets, donate them to a local charityminus the ISU game.

MisterO

Proverbs 19:11
Dec 6, 2020
The price point ($165) for the offered seats for our season ticket holders sucks. I’m going to pass and take my chances with sellers on the streets- I don’t think the game will sellout (65,000 capacity).

I’m eligible for 4 seats- if anybody wants to buy my allotment, I’m happy to help. PM your email to me and we can talk details.

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
The price point ($165) for the offered seats for our season ticket holders sucks. I’m going to pass and take my chances with sellers on the streets- I don’t think the game will sellout (65,000 capacity).

I’m eligible for 4 seats- if anybody wants to buy my allotment, I’m happy to help. PM your email to me and we can talk details.
I cant imagine anybody attending the game for under $121 which is the single game group ticket price for the 200 level seats. And I seriously doubt it will be a 65,000 capacity game. Are you saying that the person on the street will be selling tickets that they bought for $121 or more. And then sell them to you for less? I just dont see how you see this playing out.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

They only use the lower levels for UNLV football. They don't use the full 65,000 capacity

UNLV seating chart

Raiders Seating Chart

Reactions: acoustimac

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I'm a gold level donor and I just need 2 tickets, but I'm worried the the 3200 ticket allotment will be gone by the time it gets to my level.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
The allotment is a joke. For$10 more. Just buy UNLV season tickets, donate them to a local charityminus the ISU game.
If anyone is going this route, I would recommend donating your extra tickets to these guys.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

If you don’t think the game will sell out just buy single game tickets from the UNLV ticket office.

• Agree
Reactions: MisterO

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I was asked recently about interest in going to Vegas for this weekend....it actually sounds like a reasonable travel situation....could even fly in on Saturday morning, tailgate etc. all day, maybe get some tickets.

Enticing.

Reactions: Im4State

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I cant imagine anybody attending the game for under $121 which is the single game group ticket price for the 200 level seats. And I seriously doubt it will be a 65,000 capacity game. Are you saying that the person on the street will be selling tickets that they bought for $121 or more. And then sell them to you for less? I just dont see how you see this playing out.

He doesn’t see $165 of value in the seats he was offered. Will either pay more for better seats, or hope the seats he was offered are cheaper somehow.

• Agree
Reactions: MisterO

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
Our group is going to go K-State and possibly one of the Texas games this year instead of the UNLV game as originally planned. Better games for a much cheaper price. Can go to Vegas anytime and usually a lot cheaper. UNLV gouging Cyclone fans on tickets was the final straw.

• Agree
Reactions: Blackhawk6515

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009

Yeah, it all depends on if they open up the upper concourse. If they do, tickets will be easy to come by. If they don’t, it’s going to be a sh$t show with a bunch of fans who already have flights and hotels scrambling for tickets.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, it all depends on if they open up the upper concourse. If they do, tickets will be easy to come by. If they don’t, it’s going to be a sh$t show with a bunch of fans who already have flights and hotels scrambling for tickets.

Would it be reasonable to assume they'd have an outside bar with a big screen somewhere? That can be fun too although I'd bet drinks are nice and high priced.

MisterO

Proverbs 19:11
Dec 6, 2020
I’m saying I don’t really know how much I’ll end up paying to get in.

What I am saying is that I don’t think I’ll have any trouble getting a ticket (thus, not needing to play it safe with a ticket from the allotment). I’d rather sit in a better seat than sit in the end zone where the allotted seats are. So, for those reasons, I’m happy to give up my allotted seats with the athletic office if another Cyclone fan wants to go that route. I still think I get in for $100...maybe not. Either way- let’s go to Vegas baby!

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
They only use the lower levels for UNLV football. They don't use the full 65,000 capacity

UNLV seating chart

Raiders Seating Chart

They must use at least the 100 & 200 level since the Iowa State allotment shows the majority of our seats in the 200 level. click here.
What I don’t get is how there is no 200 level availability on their season ticket site. They can’t be sold out of 200 level other than the ISU allotment right?
UNLV averages well below 20K per game for attendance and while a new stadium will increase demand/attendance, I don't see any way that they don't open up single game tickets in August since they won't sell out of season tix unless Cyclone Fans buy them all and even then the 200 level throughout the stadium should be available.

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
I’m saying I don’t really know how much I’ll end up paying to get in.

What I am saying is that I don’t think I’ll have any trouble getting a ticket (thus, not needing to play it safe with a ticket from the allotment). I’d rather sit in a better seat than sit in the end zone where the allotted seats are. So, for those reasons, I’m happy to give up my allotted seats with the athletic office if another Cyclone fan wants to go that route. I still think I get in for $100...maybe not. Either way- let’s go to Vegas baby!
When UNLV releases single game tickets i bet they range from $121-$160 for endzone and corners. Probably $200 outside the 10yd line and $300+ inside the 20s.