***Official 2020-2021 Transfer Thread***

goclones69

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 5, 2012
I mean his come here wave on the yoga video looked like he was having fun. Also, the fact that the player told the coach means they weren't expecting it to happen, so I don't think we can take twitter posts from the last couple of days into account.
I should have mentioned that it very well could be a mutual decision between otz and said player, if not otz somewhat pushing the player out. I think we have promising things pending right now...

Reactions: baagoe and JVAR

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

This was perfect thanks! Yeah. I'd take this kid in a heart beat. He looks like he'd thrive at a larger school and with that length, size, and athleticism, I could see him on an NBA roster some day.

If Fletcher ends up not panning out, which honestly it looks like he isn't, getting this guy or Arms from Winthrop would be justtttt fine. After watching this guy's film, I'd probably take him as he's longer than Arms and he'll have 4 years to play whereas Arms will only have 1 I think.

Reactions: cyclonehomer

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
This was perfect thanks! Yeah. I'd take this kid in a heart beat. He looks like he'd thrive at a larger school and with that length, size, and athleticism, I could see him on an NBA roster some day.

If Fletcher ends up not panning out, which honestly it looks like he isn't, getting this guy or Arms from Winthrop would be justtttt fine. After watching this guy's film, I'd probably take him as he's longer than Arms and he'll have 4 years to play whereas Arms will only have 1 I think.
news to share here?

Reactions: Statefan10

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011

The highlights Baagoe posted show how good he uses his length on defense as well. I would take him in Ames in a heartbeat.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
No More bad shooters. Had enough over the last two years.

Couldn't agree more. Our move away from a free flowing offense designed to get really good shooters open looks was the most frustrating part of the Prohm era. His offense was entirely dependent on the 1 on 1/PnR skills of the players, and lately we didn't have the talent to make that work. Even the 2019 team relied on ball-dominant stars like Shayok and Wigginton. 20-21 had more airballs and shots off the backboard/side of the backboard than I've ever seen.

Hoiball 4 Lyfe