Tristan Enaruna Commits

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
4th or 5th scoring option for Iowa this year maybe. He was most likely gonna be their best player next year.
Lol, that's scary for them. No way he's better than Keegan Murray though. Either way that team is going to be awful next year if Weiskamp is gone.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I hope he's good. Could be he was just a bust coming out of HS. It's not like KU has never struck out on HS talent in the past. Hopefully he can maximize his potential in Ames, a solid get for TJ and staff. What is the general consensus regarding him? Day 1 starter?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Lol, that's scary for them. No way he's better than Keegan Murray though. Either way that team is going to be awful next year if Weiskamp is gone.

Would guess Weiskamp will return. He will be top dog on the team. But is Bohannon coming back, too??

• Haha
Reactions: Aclone

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
That's not bad. I'm not doing the "we're a tourney team" thing, but we're a whole lot better for year 1 than we could have expected.
Yeah, there's still alot of question marks on the roster.
Hunter is an incoming freshman
Enaruna has talent, but lacked production as a freshman
Hinson is coming off an illness that forced him to sit out
Conditt's production has declined
Foster has seen very limited minutes

Really the most knowns are Gabe, Kunc, and Grill. Of them Gabe is likely the only starter, and the other 2 will be significant role players.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I hope he's good. Could be he was just a bust coming out of HS. It's not like KU has never struck out on HS talent in the past. Hopefully he can maximize his potential in Ames, a solid get for TJ and staff. What is the general consensus regarding him? Day 1 starter?

Obviously its hard to judge considering the results of the returning players last season, but I don't think Enaruna is necessarily a day 1 starter, because its not like he could get on the floor at KU and it was a down year for them.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyinthenorth

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
TJ:
giphy.gif
Them: how can he go toe to toe with the big boys for recruits with his HC record and not even done anything at ISU yet?

TJ:
giphy.gif

cyc26

Nov 24, 2020
Any guesses on what starting 5 will look like pending final scholarship spot?
My thoughts so far would be:
1 - T. Hunter
2/3 - G. Kalscheur
2/3 - J. Johnson (Or Enaruna)
4 - B. Hinson
5 - G. Conditt (Or Foster)

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Any guesses on what starting 5 will look like pending final scholarship spot?
My thoughts so far would be:
1 - T. Hunter
2/3 - G. Kalscheur
2/3 - J. Johnson (Or Enaruna)
4 - B. Hinson
5 - G. Conditt (Or Foster)
It's not a world beating lineup, but there are several options at the very least and depth should not be an issue. Might be enough for me to predict 5-6 wins in next years Big 12.

whatthewhat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 7, 2019
Would guess Weiskamp will return. He will be top dog on the team. But is Bohannon coming back, too??
Why?

He has already graduated. He is already 22. It is not going to be a fun season in Iowa Chitty next year. He isn't going to improve his professional chances playing for the Hoks next year. He loses a season that he could get paid to play basketball.

If he hadn't already graduated I could see it happening, but I can't for the life of me think what would be attractive about coming back.