***Among Us Mafia***

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I heard ghost noises in admin in phase 2. Not sure if that means anything or if that is just Salty's way of saying no one was in there.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
Vote randomfan

his arob rescind and there’s something about his voting that isn't feeling quite right.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I heard ghost noises in admin in phase 2. Not sure if that means anything or if that is just Salty's way of saying no one was in there.
Oh yeah? I had this experience per salty: “as you left O2 this morning, you heard ghosts moaning. You were creeped out, yet aroused.”

• Eggplant
Reactions: CloniesForLife

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Vote randomfan but intrigued as to what happens the next two hours and may switch. There’s other funny business going on around here... not just ghost orgies.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Remaining players and their vote history, (color coded myself as blue as I'm inno)

2. Fitzy: cyfan13, cyfan13, 2015, Dandy, RandomFan rescinded to KC
4. CloniesForLife: Colorado, Gblade, Fitzy, Dandy, RandomFan
5. SaraV: Colorado, Arob, Random, Dandy, KC
7. PSYclone22: Azhuth, Gblade, Random, CyMe, KC
8. Cyfanatic13: Colorado, Arob, Fitzy, Hopp, KC
9. JM4CY: PSY, KC, RandomFan, Hopp, RandomFan rescinded to KC
11. RandomFan: Cyfan21, Arob, Fitzy, Dandy, KC
12. michaelrr1: Hopp, JM, 2015, Dandy, KC
15. CYme: 2015, 2015, 2015, Dandy, JM
17. SCNCY: KC, Fitzy, Random, Dandy, Random
21. cyclonespiker33: discy/himself, Arob, Fitzy, Dandy, KC
23. cyhiphopp: 2015, Michael, azhuth, no vote, KC (first vote)
26. moores2: Cyfan21, Moores (rescinded OFF Arob), 2015, no vote, KC

Right or wrong, I feel pretty confident about anyone voting Arob on Day 2 as inno. IMO, would've been pretty easy to get someone else voted out and losing another imposter on Day 2 would've been a tough blow. So I personally lean inno on: Sara, me obvi, Random, and Spiker.

A few people stick out to me looking at that voting list: Fitzy, PSY, JM, Cyme, SCN. Fitzy claims to have a visual task and I'm going to give him a pass for now.

Psy has been just vague enough that I want to believe he's inno but I don't feel great about it. Also think it's a little surprising he's still around
JM has sort've played the "I don't know what's going on" thing quite a bit. Been pretty defensive when called out but I think that's how he normally is.
CyMe might have a bad voting record, but looking back at his posts I think he's clean. Been attempting to do a lot of coordinating
SCN gives me weird vibes. Been pretty quiet, voted KC day one then never talked about her again until she died last night and said "I was right!" However, he did tell us about Cleaver performing a visual task. Bonus points, but not enough for me to clear him for now.

Vote SCN, if other info comes out later, I'm subject to change. I work til 10 tonight so I won't be on a whole lot

I only mentioned that because the last couple games, I’ve been saying she was due to be mafia, and in this game I was finally right.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
WE HAVE A DEAD BODY!

I found Azhuth dead in security. I checked cameras, and the only thing I saw in daypart 2 was Spiker moving from navigation to the cafeteria....he was the only one moving during that daypart according to salty.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
200.gif

Reactions: SaraV

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
WE HAVE A DEAD BODY!

I found Azhuth dead in security. I checked cameras, and the only thing I saw in daypart 2 was Spiker moving from navigation to the cafeteria....he was the only one moving during that daypart according to salty.

So yesterday, I saw Azhuth leave the cafeteria in daypart 2. He was headed to security, and he got whacked.

Hmmm. Who was in security daypart 3 yesterday?

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
WE HAVE A DEAD BODY!

Is there a way to look up the last time he posted?

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
So yesterday, I saw Azhuth leave the cafeteria in daypart 2. He was headed to security, and he got whacked.

Per PSY's chart from earlier today, hoop was. But he's a confirmed inno.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015

Moores left navigation in phase 1 and spiker and I were in navigation in phase 3 so we're clear.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
All living players should have their day report by now. I still need to talk to a few ghosts and take their pizza orders.