****Official Class of 2021 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
If it is TJ I think he may be able to keep Hunter based on the fact he is a Wisconsin guy and has probably recruited him at some level and could sell him on what guys did here at ISU while he was with Fred.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
It would be a major surprise if we don't learn Hunter isn't a future Bulldog tomorrow.

OMG my outlook does not show what tweet was tweeted so I could only see Hunter a bulldog. Not Hunter Salis. I had to find a different internet connection to see that. I though for sure Tyrese decommited and was offered by the Zags. haha

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
OMG my outlook does not show what tweet was tweeted so I could only see Hunter a bulldog. Not Hunter Salis. I had to find a different internet connection to see that. I though for sure Tyrese decommited and was offered by the Zags. haha

Now THAT would be a gut punch. I may have to give my dream of the Hunter/Hunter in Hilton back court but can't fault Hunter for going to Spokane.

Reactions: Drew0311

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Lol guys. Tyrese Hunter can’t even be contacted by other teams currently. He won’t just announce he is going to another team, he would have to be released first.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

Tyem Freeman, SF
Recruiting interest: Tulsa, South Florida, Grand Canyon, Murray State, Pittsburgh, Iowa State

A former three-star recruit in Missouri State's 2019 class, Freeman, out of Springfield, Missouri, is an explosive, 6-6 wing who's a highlight waiting to happen. So far this season, he's averaging 18 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.

Chris Payton, PF
Recruiting interest: Iowa State, Southern Illinois, Kent State, Maryland

Payton, a product of Bloomington, Illinois, was originally a three-star recruit in Southern Illinois' 2019 class. He's a 6-7 stretch forward averaging a double-double (12.6 points and 10 rebounds per game) while shooting 58.9% and 36.4% from outside.