BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Anyone else now humming
"From the land of sky blue waters..."

No, my stomach got queasy. Hamm's is some very low end beer. Ranks right there with Schmidt, Schiltz, and pigs eye. Red, White and Blue is better. Meister Brau is on the same level though, although I only ever drank that warm.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
No, my stomach got queasy. Hamm's is some very low end beer. Ranks right there with Schmidt, Schiltz, and pigs eye. Red, White and Blue is better. Meister Brau is on the same level though, although I only ever drank that warm.
ANIMAL BEER!!!!
The (ultra cheap) beverage preference of broke-ass WAZZU grad students. Ahhhhh, the memories...

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I think I need to get one of those.

I've realized it's wiser to wait until the results of the bowl to buy a T-shirt although I guess a NY6 doesn't matter.

But explaining to people what the Pinstripe Bowl was, and that ISU lost it was a little awkward.

I ordered it right at the end of the trophy presentation

Reactions: madguy30

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I remember when Schlitz was the official beer of Yankee Stadium. It came in a giant soggy paper cup and they never carded.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I remember when Schlitz was the official beer of Yankee Stadium. It came in a giant soggy paper cup and they never carded.

I forgot about Blatz. In second or third grade, I wore a Blatz stocking hat to school. No idea where I got it though. Some dude also gave me a gilligan hat that was a bunch of budweiser logos when I was about 5. Parents wouldn't let me where it to school, but I wore it every place else. I didn't know why I couldn't wear it to Kindergarten.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not paying attention to this survey I did real well at the end. Realize I clicked female as I hit finish. Aw well.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Not paying attention to this survey I did real well at the end. Realize I clicked female as I hit finish. Aw well.
Two thoughts:
1) You're just getting in touch with your inner feminine side.
2) I wonder how badly you skewed their results about feminine hygiene products?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Two thoughts:
1) You're just getting in touch with your inner feminine side.
2) I wonder how badly you skewed their results about feminine hygiene products?
1) exactly where is my inner feminine to touch?

2) I’m still touching my body to find those feminine parts.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Heck of a week here. Neighbor apartment had some long-term disaster, including roaches and bed bugs. We didn't get the roaches, but we got some bed bugs. Spent the poor months fighting them off with the cheap methods, and we pretty much had them gone, except for stragglers from slacker land.

Home is back to a livable temp again. Honestly, the place has never looked so good, as long as you avoid the tote jungle in the basement. Muscles and humans here would love to relax for a long time. Won't happen, but it sounds nice.

Kiddo, though, was a monster of resilience this week.
She plugged on through crazy Monday with my extra hyper day before class stuff. She did school with her sitter on Tuesday. First time without me since COVID began. We finished packing and cleaning while she did school on Wednesday, and she aced that. Did school in a room where rev works today, and she sailed through that.

That's all stuff that would take her down in her more anxious days. Kiddo really plowed through a lot, and she made it look easy.

It also made me want a real job so we could get a better home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron