Press Availability?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
There has been a press availability the last two Fridays, each with CMC and a couple of players. Apparently not today though?

Anyone know anything about it? Just a schedule change with Game Week next week?

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
There has been a press availability the last two Fridays, each with CMC and a couple of players. Apparently not today though?

Anyone know anything about it? Just a schedule change with Game Week next week?
Could be making the transition to social distancing protocols.

The last I knew post-game pressers will be held with Campbell in Jacobsen and only Cyclone media (Walters) in attendance. All other media will call in from the press box at Jack Trice.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Could be making the transition to social distancing protocols.

The last I knew post-game pressers will be held with Campbell in Jacobsen and only Cyclone media (Walters) in attendance. All other media will call in from the press box at Jack Trice.
The media availabilities have already been being done with social distancing. I don’t know if the reporters were on Zoom or a telephone conference call, but they weren’t in the room—and it looked like CPR and the players were individually stepping up to the microphone from being masked up off camera.

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
I assume it’s because they always have one on Monday of game weeks (maybe Tuesday because of the holiday next week). No point in doing it on back to back weekdays.

Reactions: Aclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron