Aromatically Destroying Workplace Bathrooms

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I've learned airport bathrooms are where you'll find literally the worst smells and sounding smells on the planet. No one gives AF because they're about to get out of dodge.

I agree, but what blows me away (pardon the pun) is when people do this in the office. Bob from accounting walks into the bathroom as you're washing your hands, looks you right in the eye to say "hello," then proceeds to unload in the stall. Like, I get it, you gotta go, but try and meter out the punishment when others are in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: CycloneCJ and mj4cy

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
feel like the OP is that guy that spends 45 ******* minutes at work cranking an eight ball.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I've learned airport bathrooms are where you'll find literally the worst smells and sounding smells on the planet. No one gives AF because they're about to get out of dodge.

Nothing will give you a case of the eff its like, yo-yoing a turd at 32,000 ft for a a good hour or two. You DON'T want to be the guy that touches down in a plane toilet.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
To further demonstrate my point, masks are required in my office. Thus, the smell has a filter and I have yet to take the smell without it.
My fear would be that it would somehow get trapped inside my mask! LOL

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
Nothing will give you a case of the eff its like, yo-yoing a turd at 32,000 ft for a a good hour or two. You DON'T want to be the guy that touches down in a plane toilet.

Altitude/pressure changes + travel stress + eating garbage and/or excessive drinking...

• Agree
Reactions: CNECloneFan

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
As an aside, the best quote etched in an airport bathroom stall was at DFW:

Here I sit with cheeks a'flexin,
Giving birth to another Texan.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
As an aside, the best quote etched in an airport bathroom stall was at DFW:

Here I sit with cheeks a'flexin,
Giving birth to another Texan.
0s8NUGM161vUZiyHiX6H5X7CE_AO9yjDBwrxvrwrvllAeFY12qaT4FLLCDpJ9eK36WSWwzBDK3RnB81Z3moyfIGM5KQL2baxRjlzgv0kZCDyaH5DetPPHUQqWYmaUnut1vQB9eZ34Cw1Us9mjgop

Cdiedrick

Jun 26, 2014
The dude doing it was nasty. A great salesman because he could lie like no tomorrow. The woman was very proper and straight and conservative. This guy would show up and talk about sleeping at a reststop because he went to the strippers couple hours away on a tuesday night. I had to tone him down on a regular basis and I wasn't his boss.
Sounds like he would have been fun to party with!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I did a couple times and got in trouble with the wife both times. You will probably find this as a surprise, but he ended up getting divorced twice. Now he’s married to the former governors niece.
Should have gotten married to one of those strippers he was going to see. Probably would have solved a lot of his problems.

...and replaced them with a whole new list of problems, but who is counting.

• Haha
Reactions: JM4CY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Should have gotten married to one of those strippers he was going to see. Probably would have solved a lot of his problems.

...and replaced them with a whole new list of problems, but who is counting.

Guy was broke, strippers tend to not like the broke ones.

Cdiedrick

Jun 26, 2014
I did a couple times and got in trouble with the wife both times. You will probably find this as a surprise, but he ended up getting divorced twice. Now he’s married to the former governors niece.
Lol well I guess I was right and must be a pretty interesting fellow!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Update:
Apparently I am not the only one experiencing a nasal infraction in the office. One of the front office lady’s just sent out an email asking for donations to the bathroom and included, in bold print, that air fresheners are needed and are 98 cents a can at Walmart and a dollar at dollar tree. I suppose I should run to dollar tree at lunch and contribute.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Update:
Apparently I am not the only one experiencing a nasal infraction in the office. One of the front office lady’s just sent out an email asking for donations to the bathroom and included, in bold print, that air fresheners are needed and are 98 cents a can at Walmart and a dollar at dollar tree. I suppose I should run to dollar tree at lunch and contribute.
why? So it smells like cheap perfume AND poo?

Reactions: SpokaneCY