***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
why is it that everyone is posting every transfer that is getting a waiver? lol. These things are irrelevant to Hinson and Harris.

It shows the NCAA is in a pretty liberal/accommodating mood.

Many of the guys posted are former Cyclones, guys we were recruiting for the spring cycle, or somebody who we recruited coming out of high school.

Last edited:

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
why is it that everyone is posting every transfer that is getting a waiver? lol. These things are irrelevant to Hinson and Harris.
Agree, Hinson's waiver won't be supported with the run-off excuse and the Waiver committee may question why ISU is taking a run-off guy from a non P6 conference.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Not that I think this is happening but...

Wright IV
Bolton
Coleman-Lands
Hinson
Young
---
Harris
Blackwell/Dubar
Conditt IV/Foster

That is not a terrifying team, but it is not one you take lightly, either.

That team could finish 500 in the Big 12.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Not that I think this is happening but...

Wright IV
Bolton
Coleman-Lands
Hinson
Young
---
Harris
Blackwell/Dubar
Conditt IV/Foster

That is not a terrifying team, but it is not one you take lightly, either.

That team could finish 500 in the Big 12.
I wouldn't want to face that team.. Not to be picky but you also forgot Jackson and Johnson on your reserve list.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I wouldn't want to face that team.. Not to be picky but you also forgot Jackson and Johnson on your reserve list.

And Walker. Attempt Mk. 2 --

Wright IV
Bolton
Coleman-Lands
Hinson
Young
---
Harris/Jackson
Johnson
Conditt IV/Foster

The other guys fight to surpass the above -- if they do, great, that just increases the ceiling on the team. Again, not thinking Wright is actually coming.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I thought is was Darius McNeal (sp?).

McNeill signed early in the summer, first committ of that class I believe.
ISU was taking 2 PG's priority was always Lindell (above McNeill) it came down to Wright being the backup plan to LW. Wright decided to commit earlier than Lindell (rumor ISU) and forced Prohm to pull the offer and focus on Wigginton. Wright wasn't that highly regarded in his class abd ended up committing to Dayton (before coaching change resulted in him going to Colorado). Wright has far exceded expectaions credit to him but it was the right choice at the time.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
McNeill was in that class but it ultimately came down to us not taking Wright because of Wigginton
McNeill signed early in the summer, first committ of that class I believe.
ISU was taking 2 PG's priority was always Lindell (above McNeill) it came down to Wright being the backup plan to LW. Wright decided to commit earlier than Lindell (rumor ISU) and forced Prohm to pull the offer and ended up committing to Dayton. Wright has far exceded expectaions credit to him but it was the right choice at the time.
Thank you both for the clarifications.

I guess my bitterness about the McNeil thing hasn't totally subsided.

I really should listen the the Cranberries and not have let it linger.