FB roster update

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
It's crazy Kene Nuwangwu is still playing. He came in with David Montgomery.

Glad to have him I just feel like he's been here a long time!

CyState85

May 8, 2019
I was looking at that today as well. Is Dekkers really 234lbs? I could see him playing as a true freshman in some RPO situations and staying under the 4 game limit.

Also, who is Deshawn Hanika? I missed him in the recruiting cycle, but looks like he has some potential at TE.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I was looking at that today as well. Is Dekkers really 234lbs? I could see him playing as a true freshman in some RPO situations and staying under the 4 game limit.

Also, who is Deshawn Hanika? I missed him in the recruiting cycle, but looks like he has some potential at TE.

That TE group can seriously go 6 or 7 deep.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Check it out.

Easton Dean and Robert Hudson stand out. Enyi too.

They have Enyi at 310 lbs! But still listed as a DE. He's gotta be moving inside permanently at that weight, right?

I guess in a 3-4 you can be 310 lbs and technically still be a DE though.

Reactions: BigCyFan

CaposCy

Feb 8, 2017
They have Enyi at 310 lbs! But still listed as a DE. He's gotta be moving inside permanently at that weight, right?

I guess in a 3-4 you can be 310 lbs and technically still be a DE though.

His height will keep him on the edge. I'm surprised he put weight on as I figured they would want him to be faster. Regardless, that is a massive human being.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011

200.gif

qb sneaks.

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
His height will keep him on the edge. I'm surprised he put weight on as I figured they would want him to be faster. Regardless, that is a massive human being.
Actually expect Enyi to take a lot of snaps inside this year. Need a way to have him, Jaquan and McDonald on the field at the same time.