***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Just FYI, nobody has tried to pass the keystone to mafia. Sister Sandrine is still alive.

Also, I’m sorry if I went to the half day too quickly yesterday. I’m not sure on the protocol for that. There were a number of people that were calling for a half day, so I just went with it. I’ll try not to jump the shark with that again unless the runaway vote is really ridiculous.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
There's mafia in here. Let's find them.

12 Gipper - Ctown (3:28), discy (3:32), JM4CY (3:37), moores (3:44), Azhuth (4:45), Cyfan13 (5:47), Colorado (6:42), Vikes (7:16), Cows (7:27), Cubs (8:04), Andybernard (8:19), cleaver (8:34)

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Both andy and azhuth have voted for all three dead mafia. Both had early votes for oldman before the clue was solved. Azhuth slid in earlier than andy on gipper yesterday.

I'm gonna vote early and hope that we can continue with theories today.

Vote azhuth.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Just FYI, nobody has tried to pass the keystone to mafia. Sister Sandrine is still alive.

Also, I’m sorry if I went to the half day too quickly yesterday. I’m not sure on the protocol for that. There were a number of people that were calling for a half day, so I just went with it. I’ll try not to jump the shark with that again unless the runaway vote is really ridiculous.
I thought it was fine, personally. Sure, some people may not be able to get on and vote, but it doesn't affect the clap at all if those people are able to get on for the second half day.

Based on what discy had shared, I don't think anything would have changed had you not instituted the half day and stretched out Clonies' death the full day.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Both andy and azhuth have voted for all three dead mafia. Both had early votes for oldman before the clue was solved. Azhuth slid in earlier than andy on gipper yesterday.

Vote azhuth.
Based on your logic, andy makes more sense to me. Azhuth's vote for gipper took the vote from PSY 4, gipper 4 to PSY 3, gipper 5 when things were still in question, while andy's vote for gipper was late in the day when gipper's fate was already pretty much sealed.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009

Vote azhuth.

Hasn't basically everyone voted for all 3 dead mafia? And you forgot one person in your "early votes for oldman" category. Can't quite put my finger on who though.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Hasn't basically everyone voted for all 3 dead mafia? And you forgot one person in your "early votes for oldman" category. Can't quite put my finger on who though.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Vote Vikes

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Vote Vikes

Actually I think I'm going a different direction today. I recently came across some info but I need to go back and read through this person's posts and see if what I think is true. I'm gonna be busy most of the morning so it might be a while yet.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I don't think so but maybe. To your point, I would have voted for clonies if I had been on. The timing of the votes is the difference.

I've already explained how my oldman vote was luck and how I make Day 1 votes so I'm not going to beat a dead horse.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
There's mafia in here. Let's find them.

12 Gipper - Ctown (3:28), discy (3:32), JM4CY (3:37), moores (3:44), Azhuth (4:45), Cyfan13 (5:47), Colorado (6:42), Vikes (7:16), Cows (7:27), Cubs (8:04), Andybernard (8:19), cleaver (8:34)
When would mafia be more likely to vote? Like what time? There’s a couple names in here that have me suspicious but I don’t wanna rattle the cage yet. There’s also a name not on this list that has my spidey senses tingling but I don’t have a good case yet.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
When would mafia be more likely to vote? Like what time? There’s a couple names in here that have me suspicious but I don’t wanna rattle the cage yet. There’s also a name not on this list that has my spidey senses tingling but I don’t have a good case yet.
I was thinking looking into SCNCY. He has been pretty quiet, and his votes haven't decided much this far into the game. Late throw aways, and was quick to jump on the PSY vote yesterday with no mafia in trouble at the time? What do you think?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I was thinking looking into SCNCY. He has been pretty quiet, and his votes haven't decided much this far into the game. Late throw aways, and was quick to jump on the PSY vote yesterday with no mafia in trouble at the time? What do you think?
Well that’s the other thing, Psy. That guy has been all over the place and we still don’t know for sure if mafia, inno or t-bang. Like I said Yesterday I don’t know if he’s scum but I feel like it would be useful to determine where’s he at and stop taking up all the energy. That said he’s probably laughing as he reads this because I’m guessing that was his plan regardless of who he is.

Reactions: CYme

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Well that’s the other thing, Psy. That guy has been all over the place and we still don’t know for sure if mafia, inno or t-bang. Like I said Yesterday I don’t know if he’s scum but I feel like it would be useful to determine where’s he at and stop taking up all the energy. That said he’s probably laughing as he reads this because I’m guessing that was his plan regardless of who he is.
Sup

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
giphy.gif

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
I noticed that with SCN too, like he was trying hard to not be noticed. Vote SCN