***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I think he would have made it more obvious in the thread that he knew something, if that was the case.

Vote Vikes.
I definitely didn't solve the clue. During the past few games I've looked at the bad guys in the writeup and have come up with acrostics for my Day 1 vote. Stupid luck that oldman was actually mafia.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I definitely didn't solve the clue. During the past few games I've looked at the bad guys in the writeup and have come up with acrostics for my Day 1 vote. Stupid luck that oldman was actually mafia.
Stupid luck? Not good luck? Must be mafia... ;)

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I am skeptical of a couple people right now. PSYclone claimed to have solved the anagram puzzle saying Cleaver was inno, yet was reluctant to share said info.

The other side is him outing CTown, but I would think that a mafia member would keep that to themselves rather than sharing, so that takes him off my path for a while. (Although he thought there might be 2 mafias and outing the other one would be beneficial to his as well)

KCclone played the game in an interesting way, but she also was reluctant to play before she knew what the game even was so I think she is clear as of right now.

JM4CY was the 3rd vote for CY$ in the morning, almost starting a runaway. He was also very reluctant to play the game and only played after I said not playing would make him seem like mafia. Also had a late rescind off CY$ onto oldman after the runaway was over.

Vote JM4CY for right now. my mind is willing to be changed if he has a good case.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
vuXUqW8.png

results. My analysis of this next.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
vuXUqW8.png

results. My analysis of this next.
I look forward to your paranoia of me going 4/4 on known and assumed innos.

@moores2 I was BSing when I said I had solved the cryptography. The only thing I was reluctant to share was my ineptitude at solving salty's puzzle.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
KCclone played the game in an interesting way, but she also was reluctant to play before she knew what the game even was so I think she is clear as of right now.
Can you blame me? I mean, I came under fire because I thought someone had a creative way of getting a private response without a PM! :D
I might have played differently if I had known what the end result would be...but I still maintain that asking who is and is not mafia on the first day amounts to nothing more than throwing poo at a wall.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I am skeptical of a couple people right now. PSYclone claimed to have solved the anagram puzzle saying Cleaver was inno, yet was reluctant to share said info.

The other side is him outing CTown, but I would think that a mafia member would keep that to themselves rather than sharing, so that takes him off my path for a while. (Although he thought there might be 2 mafias and outing the other one would be beneficial to his as well)

JM4CY was the 3rd vote for CY$ in the morning, almost starting a runaway. He was also very reluctant to play the game and only played after I said not playing would make him seem like mafia. Also had a late rescind off CY$ onto oldman after the runaway was over.

Vote JM4CY for right now. my mind is willing to be changed if he has a good case.
Lol ok. I stand by that reluctance to play that game. I’m not gonna participate in something that I don’t know the consequences of. I’ll continue to play that way if cash throws out more stuff like that too. There’s no way that late rescind of cash was gonna look good either way. By the time I got back on it was over. I don’t rescind, I look guilty. I do rescind and move to Oldman, I look guilty.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
First of all, why did I bring this over from MU for this game? I noticed the puzzle from salty's first post and it would be in the innocents best interest to be collaborative and help solve the game. I'll get to this later on who I'm voting for.

My initial scum list was people that I saw being active but were not contributing to help solve the game. I brought the game here to see if those people would participate or hide to avoid suspicion.

To the game...I wasn't looking at or cared much about who said who was mafia. It could be useful but it's easy to join in and manipulate the results if you're mafia. I was looking at how people responded under a time crunch and me putting pressure on people to play.

spiker - I liked his answers. No b.s. one way or another. prob inno.
KC - wish she'd take it more seriously but think she's inno.
moores - seemed indecisive at times but wasn't terrible.
azhuth - skipped quite a few people but his answers were similar to spiker. inno for now
andy - no b.s. answers. inno for now
Clonies - I'd rather he play live but he played. I have other reasons to be suspicious of him though.
JM - most likely mafia out of the list that played. One of the things I look for is a huge number of mafia or a huge number of townies picked. JM had 12 mafia players picked, easy to manipulate to hide who his teammates are if the list is used later. I have other people on my radar though.
Psy - He knows this game so he knows what I was looking for in answers. He had quite a few mafia picks as well at 10. He had all 4 players that are kinda known as correct...my eyes on you psy.

Part 2 next.

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
Vote Count:

1 Vikes - Fitzy (8:35am)
1 Cy$ - Discy (11:03am)
1 JM4CY - Moores2 (11:04am)

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
You do realize one of the anagrams solved to "Cleaver is reg inno", right? :D
Yes I'm aware. Going along with the chart and making a joke. Although I kinda wish I wasn't known so early. Adds pressure of knowing people are going to follow my leads and I haven't been all that great at finding mafia so far.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron