***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

MRN4ISU

Jan 23, 2012
Ames (Moville)
In my opinion, WRNL should stick to the fun natures stories they are good at. They’re not a news source. I’m guessing someone heard he committed through the grapevine and they wanted to be the first on the beat. They likely got told to take it down from someone at ISU and to wait for official announcement from JCL.

In my opinion, if WRNL verifies through two separate sources that the kid is committing, and his commitment appears imminent, we should be able to run with it.

If athletics doesn't want us to run it, they should reach out and tell us to wait.

While we do enjoy publishing the lighter side of things, we have people that do get "insider" information on a regular basis.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
In my opinion, if WRNL verifies through two separate sources that the kid is committing, and his commitment appears imminent, we should be able to run with it.

If athletics doesn't want us to run it, they should reach out and tell us to wait.

While we do enjoy publishing the lighter side of things, we have people that do get "insider" information on a regular basis.
i don’t know much about your site and the participants. The premium CF users had the same info around the same time. It’s your right to publish your info, my only question is why did you take it down?

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Really like the idea of a grad transfer forward. Blackwell and Dubar need a path to PT. Bringing in too many guys with multiple years infront of them isn't necessarily a positive.
Yup and older guys that can beat up on the freshman in practice is just what we need for a good foundation moving forward.

Reactions: Youngwind1919

MRN4ISU

Jan 23, 2012
Ames (Moville)
i don’t know much about your site and the participants. The premium CF users had the same info around the same time. It’s your right to publish your info, my only question is why did you take it down?

I can answer that very easily:

We were asked to take it down out of feat that Steve would stop giving out inside info. Even though our information came from different places.

Reactions: clones8232

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
I can answer that very easily:

We were asked to take it down out of feat that Steve would stop giving out inside info. Even though our information came from different places.

here, I will help. Even if you know, you shouldn’t say anything in an official report That will show up on a google news search until he’s ready to announce.

MRN4ISU

Jan 23, 2012
Ames (Moville)
here, I will help. Even if you know, you shouldn’t say anything in an official report That will show up on a google news search until he’s ready to announce.

Gotcha.

The next time we hear something important that people would like to know, we will just sit on it and react to it afterwords like everyone else.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
Gotcha.

The next time we hear something important that people would like to know, we will just sit on it and react to it afterwords like everyone else.

or maybe just mention it on a message board or hint at the possibility instead of screaming to the rooftops he committed.

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
I wasn’t trying to come off as against Smith either, just asking the question of how he fits based on what I’ve read here and Twitter.
ISU would be getting a player built for PF, but wants to play the wing and be the focus of the offense. Along with him comes a very vocal dad.