***The Ranch - Mafia***

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Michael wins with the turkey & giblets! Sorry 2015 you are out. I’ll work on uploading the video...

giphy.gif

BOOOOOOOO

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
Wait let me do a quick Mafia Universe read list before I get voted out.

1. mdk2isu - Something about how he doesn't post much but is obsessed with only voting for me. Lean town
2. scncy - Didn't get any role so he's not posting - definite town
4. CoKane - Way mayor last game and mayor's take care of each other - definite doctor
5. cmjh10 - Complains that no one agrees with his crappy fry choices but they're bored because they're not getting PMs - definite town
7. moores2 - knows the rules well enough, isn't posting as usual, trying to hide under the radar - lean scum
8. DSMcy - Who? - lean town
9. CTownCyclone - Is trying at least - some sort of special
10. Fitzy - He's avoiding me because he investigated me last night - definite investigator
11. CloneInWDSM - Wants to stir **** up because they're just a regular person - definite town
12. ISUCyclones2015 - Just trying to have a good time as a regular innocent and still ***** it up
13. CyclonesSpiker33 - Always lays low until the end so no read yet - no idea
14. cyfanatic13 - Everything about him screams mafia - lean scum
15. CloniesforLife - I'm running out of ideas - lean town
17. Cleaver - Fighting the good cause on mafia universe but is a noob so they don't know what they're doing so I don't like him obviously he needs to step up his game if he's gonna be ready to play in the big league championships - lean town
18. azuth09 - 09? more like riding the pine - lean town
19. CycloneNorth - North is a sonofabitch townie - definite town
20. Colorado - Is never around because he never gets roles, this time he's mafia though - definite scum
21. MeowingCows - tries to throw **** at a wall to see what sticks - lean town
22. CyArob - Still trying to get a read on him - lean scum though
23. discydisc - likes cheese fries - definite scum
24. andybernard - Total scummy moves going on here - lean scum
25. Doc - Flying high in the mountains of CO. Here for a good time - lean town
26. vikesfan22 - he's just happy he made it past day 2 - lean town
27. Dandy - Dandy Randy Candy - lean town
29. michaelrr1 - trying to save himself because he finally got a role - definite scum
30. oldman - probably already in bed - lean town
31. psyclone22 - I'm voting for him so he's obviously scum - definite scum.
32. Imjustkcclone - posting hours are from 12-5pm, they need to give us more data! Rabble - lean town
33. GBlade - Why did everyone take their votes of him? Can't be bothered to read through the posts to know - lean town
Don’t you that leaning town on the majority of people makes you a mafia scum?

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
"I still dont particularly like you, and I am trying my best to converse with you despite your read on me, so you should do the same for others"
This reads a little like appeal to emotion to me. Even if they're not, I find it a bit upsetting to see people say things like this when they come under fire. I get the frustration, but I don't like this approach.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
The town loved Mary. She was fun, outgoing, had two beautiful daughters. She was finally appearing to have her **** back together until her first and third husband, 2015, came back in the picture and helped her become a junkie again.

2015 was Nick, a bonafide douche bag, but a regular innocent, nonetheless

the-ranch-josh-burrow.jpg

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
The town loved Mary. She was fun, outgoing, had two beautiful daughters. She was finally appearing to have her **** back together until her first and third husband, 2015, came back in the picture and helped her become a junkie again.

Sounds about right ;)

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL

I feel like this character was given to me on purpose! :eek:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron