***The Ranch - Mafia***

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
If you kill me it only makes me stronger...
tenor.gif
if you strike me down i shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Reactions: bsaltyman

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Alright, bottom line, BSalty should've had a 50% chance at being in this game. He was not granted that.

I offered him 15 instakills. He asked for 20. I said 25. He came back with no instakills, but the power of being the tiebreaker in the next tie.

I will be granting him this ability.

The next time we have a tie, BSalty will decide who dies.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Alright, bottom line, BSalty should've had a 50% chance at being in this game. He was not granted that.

I offered him 15 instakills. He asked for 20. I said 25. He came back with no instakills, but the power of being the tiebreaker in the next tie.

I will be granting him this ability.

The next time we have a tie, BSalty will decide who dies.

@bsalty

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Still a waste of a night kill, on a regular inno just because everyone knows he's inno. Same as adding to mafia with everyone knowing.
You're telling me their first two kills (and generally MOST night kills in this game) weren't "wasted" on regular innos? :D

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
In addition to being the next tiebreaker

After BSalty breaks the tie (obviously he can't know roles) I'm going to hand over some mayor duties to him to get his feet wet in that role - he has a really cool game/writeup idea I'd like to see implemented at some point.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center

After BSalty breaks the tie (obviously he can't know roles) I'm going to hand over some mayor duties to him to get his feet wet in that role - he has a really cool game/writeup idea I'd like to see implemented at some point.

NEW MAYOR ALERT!!!

LETS MAKE THAT POWER HOUR A GOOD ONE.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA

Good call mayor, still think you should have offed a mafia.