Fire all the coaches v 4.0

ChickenNuggetMan

Drinks beer with CycloneLarry69
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2017
Minneapolis
I’m half expecting some of our incoming freshmen to start decommitting. Clearly no one wants to play for this dumpster fire of a program.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I’m half expecting some of our incoming freshmen to start decommitting. Clearly no one wants to play for this dumpster fire of a program.
A scenario I could envision is universities continuing online education for the fall semester so some freshman just say F it. I’m staying close to home.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
A scenario I could envision is universities continuing online education for the fall semester so some freshman just say F it. I’m staying close to home.
There won't be anyone playing basketball if that happens. They have to figure out how to get football back on the rails, until that happens no one is going to really care if hoops can be played or not.
At least none of the AD departments will care. If there is no football, no other sport can afford to be played.

I think Boston U has already declared on line classes for fall.
Others will start to follow suit.

Might be a good year to grab a guy who could be eligible mid year

Last edited:

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Clone 4 good hasn’t hidden it. Neither have others.

but remember when you told everybody we’d think differently of Steve Prohm if we knew what he was like?
Not thinking he is the right person for the job and thinking he is sending the program into an abyss ≠ hating the man.

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011
Find me one person on here who has said they hate Steve Prohm.

Nobody hates Prohm as a person.
Cat is clearly referencing the distaste for our current coach and the doom, gloom attitude around this place.

Wete stuck with him for at least 1, probably 2 more years. JP is not going to can him in the middle of a crisis, and i honestly think this buys him at least one more year after this.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron