DeJulius Thread: What I'm hearing

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
I hadn’t seen for a week anybody but the same four schools he was deciding on. Then all of a sudden today, I saw a tweet listing Maryland. When did they happen, and is that possibly the postponement reason? If he was ready to come here, and I did say “if”, I hope we didn’t just get overdone by an extremely late push by them. But I guess that’s recruiting for ya.
Maryland was one of the first to show interest 6 days ago.
https://michigan.rivals.com/news/david-dejulius-draws-immediate-interest-from-several-schools
However, Maryland is not listed in his top 4. If he ends up there somehow, I will call it full on shady. I don't see it happening. Marquette is who scares me the most.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
One can presume he awoke this morning to a 'pending' deposit posted to his bank account, and now he must wait to see which school it was when the transaction clears. Thus pushing a decision back one business day.
Let’s slow down a bit...
A kid taking a few more days to make the biggest decision of his young life doesn’t always have nefarious activity.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
One can presume he awoke this morning to a 'pending' deposit posted to his bank account, and now he must wait to see which school it was when the transaction clears. Thus pushing a decision back one business day.

Then I guess if we get him then we can conclude that the Bitcoin deposit was verified. Oh I forgot we are the only program that does it right and every other program is dirty. Give a break with this tired excuse.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Let’s slow down a bit...
A kid taking a few more days to make the biggest decision of his young life doesn’t always have nefarious activity.

When it involves ISU missing out, it always means nefarious activities. Where have you been?

I see this as Michigan asking the kid to let them make a pitch rather than a new team getting involved. Michigan is the only player here to really have their situation change in the past couple days.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
When it involves ISU missing out, it always means nefarious activities. Where have you been?

I see this as Michigan asking the kid to let them make a pitch rather than a new team getting involved. Michigan is the only player here to really have their situation change in the past couple days.
His “goodbye” on Twitter today doesn’t fit that though.

Who knows! He has a lot to consider and limited means to get a feel of these programs.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Let’s slow down a bit...

Then I guess if we get him then we can conclude that the Bitcoin deposit was verified. Oh I forgot we are the only program that does it right and every other program is dirty. Give a break with this tired excuse.

Y'all make this way too easy these days. Smile, it's for your health.
tenor.gif

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Hope to have an update on this by 10 or so tonight. Have had my daughters today. Mad house over here but pretty plugged in on this one. Will report back.

"Gonna be a dog fight," last source texted.

Apparently Missouri pulling out all the stops comparing the kid to Trae Young and stuff.
Well Steve, compare him to MJ then if that's what he wants to hear.

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
Hope to have an update on this by 10 or so tonight. Have had my daughters today. Mad house over here but pretty plugged in on this one. Will report back.

"Gonna be a dog fight," last source texted.

Apparently Missouri pulling out all the stops comparing the kid to Trae Young and stuff.

Who on Missouri’s staff coached Trae Young? Do they even know how to give someone the offensive freedom that Young had. Don’t let them fool you, DeJulius.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
HaHa!!

Im old, but is this really a valid tactic? What connection to Young does the MU staff have? What Young-like player can they point to? Have they had success with a player like DD playing a Young role?

Prohm has three smaller NBA point guards. One of those had a usage rate like Young. That’s real data.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

No kidding... that's ridiculous. If that's all it takes to get a player, then you compare every single player to their favorite NBA player ever, and boom, you get them.