*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I rated his post a winner.

It's really an analysis of what type of risk to take:

Spread votes out (we in the industry call it isolation) = increased chance ONE person gets the virus but limit chance of epidemic

Place all the votes on a few = reduced chance of having someone get infected, but increased chance of an epidemic.

All-in-all, the mathematic cost-benefit is equal, spiker was spot on.

End of ghost input.
I'm a boss

(Not directed at you PSY)

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
still 23 left, eesh! I'm ready to start a new game, or do a live game on discord.
I would have liked to see how the game went if the innocents didn't lose both scientists on night 1. After that, the mafia could really just sit back and wait.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Sticking with my thoughts yesterday, vote Cleaver. With that said, a few folks have me curious based on their narrative/behavior in recent posts.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Sticking with my thoughts yesterday, vote Cleaver. With that said, a few folks have me curious based on their narrative/behavior in recent posts.
My grill posts on discord? George foremans do the job

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
It’s not the journey, it’s the destination.
When you hear grill out for ribs and BBQ on the 4th, you can associate the intended to the taste equivalent of a pristine beach with a view and some solid brews on a perfect summer day.

Using a foreman to grill, however, equates to Big Creek on a ******, rainy day with nothing but Hawkeye to drink.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
When you hear grill out for ribs and BBQ on the 4th, you can associate the intended to the taste equivalent of a pristine beach with a view and some solid brews on a perfect summer day.

Using a foreman to grill, however, equates to Big Creek on a ******, rainy day with nothing but Hawkeye to drink.

You can have fun either way!