NCAA TOURNEY

ssjfarmer

Apr 4, 2017
Probably time to talk about the elephant in the room.....an NCAA Conference Basketball tourney has been canceled as of this morning (Ivy League). Is this thing going to get big enough to threaten a possible "No Fans" in Minneapolis next week???

ACSlater

Nov 28, 2012
Probably time to talk about the elephant in the room.....an NCAA Conference Basketball tourney has been canceled as of this morning (Ivy League). Is this thing going to get big enough to threaten a possible "No Fans" in Minneapolis next week???

I don’t think it’s likely. There’s way to much money that the NCAA would be leaving on the table.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
The NCAA already said March Madness will have fans at its events. I have a hard time seeing them shutting out the wrestling tournament with all the money they'd lose from it.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY and jkbuff98

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Other thing that will be interesting if it happens, the Cyclone block of motels are non refundable, I think

Crazyape22

Feb 22, 2019
Hoping for everyone that has hotels & bought tix get a full refund! I think my family is screwed due to getting them on points. If we don't show up, we will be charged $1200 & get the points back. Or else, go party & have a great time. Hope every match will be on the bars!

ssjfarmer

Apr 4, 2017
Exactly what I feared would happen.....With every small cancellation, university closure, and the rumor mill churning, the NCAA was put under more and more pressure. Yesterday afternoon, this result felt inevitable......terrible for everyone involved.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Be interesting, because I think the Cyclone block of rooms were non refundable. Feel sorry for Robin Wilson and Iowa State personal that have to try and unwind this mess.

Be patient with them, because I am sure they are not sure what the answers are either

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Be interesting, because I think the Cyclone block of rooms were non refundable. Feel sorry for Robin Wilson and Iowa State personal that have to try and unwind this mess.

Be patient with them, because I am sure they are not sure what the answers are either
Has to be a nightmare for them .

• Agree
Reactions: buf87

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Hey at least their won’t be all those stupid loud and annoying hawk fans there to see and hear about on tv