Looking ahead to OU

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
Great story and thanks for your coverage. Although, I must add that I chuckled a little when I read that Degen was "dominating the match before the pin" against Fresno. We must have been watching different matches. lol ;)

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Great story and thanks for your coverage. Although, I must add that I chuckled a little when I read that Degen was "dominating the match before the pin" against Fresno. We must have been watching different matches. lol ;)

haha when I went back and read it after it published And thought I probably could’ve worded that differently so I’m on the same page as you hahaha. But thank you for following my coverage!

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
haha when I went back and read it after it published And thought I probably could’ve worded that differently so I’m on the same page as you hahaha. But thank you for following my coverage!

You do a great job of covering wrestling Jackie for us Wrestling Fans...Thanks for your hard work and dedication to the sport of Wrestling and remember GO Cyclones!

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
You do a great job of covering wrestling Jackie for us Wrestling Fans...Thanks for your hard work and dedication to the sport of Wrestling and remember GO Cyclones!

I honestly couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine myself covering any other sport so thank you to you all for being so supportive! More content to come!

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Thanks Jackie! We all appreciate what cyclonefanatic is doing to help cover the sport. We know it doesn’t get the eyes like FB and BB but we love having you be apart of our wrestling community here.

Help Support Us

Become a patron