***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wasn't Grill also a TJ recruit when he was at SDSU? I don't think that will play into it unless he wants to follow TJ to UNLV.

I'm saying we were in a good spot with him originally because of TJ. Not sure if there's any interest from him anymore

• Agree
Reactions: CyPunch

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Oh there's no way he sits out now. He'd be a home run for us
I remember some people either on Twitter or on here that were saying they wouldn't want him because he doesn't shoot the three well. You take the best players available. He's going to be one of the best players available and it'd be dumb to not take him.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I remember some people either on Twitter or on here that were saying they wouldn't want him because he doesn't shoot the three well. You take the best players available. He's going to be one of the best players available and it'd be dumb to not take him.

A bunch of people on this board think T Lewis is good too...

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Kobe King is the top transfer available right now. He'll be immediately eligible for sure like many have mentioned.

The kid from Harvard is a top option as well though he's had injury issues.