Okie St Dual

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That was total horse ****. He should of had back points earlier in the match and it shouldn’t have ever been that close unless I’m missing something

Dude was a thrower and small got a little loose at the end and that is when throwers take advantage. Opponent wanted double over continually, sometimes giving up a TD to tie up and the position yourself to escape and win is acceptable.

• Agree
Reactions: CyGold

cyucat7

Sep 3, 2015
Car got the major but still down 4. Gonna be tough way to a win. Even if Colbray Coleman and Gremmel all win.
Small getting upset probably will cost us a chance . Shouldn’t have been going upper body with that guy. Mackall down 6-2 and gives up 4 points at the end cost a point

• Agree
Reactions: CyGold

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
I know we are down two starters but where is the progress? Sam is the same wrestler he was two years ago just at a different weight.

We may sneak a conference tourney title because the league is really down. We are so far from the top dogs in the sport it is not funny. UNI is better than us and continues to out recruit us.

Where is the progress? Are we better than the Jackson era? Yes. Is that hard to do? No

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
Incredibly disappointed (AGAIN)

I made peace that we would never win an NCAA team title again in my lifetime. We won't. ISU is not willing to do what it takes to do that.

I did think we could one day crash the top five one more time in my life. That is tough to do when we are #3 in our own state and it is not even close. I am not buying season tix to watch disappointment over and over again.
Take the next step or shut the F up.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
UNI is so much tougher than us mentally it isn't even funny.

Dresser keeps wanting people in the seats, but he needs to give them something to watch.

Frankly I'm astounded that there are this many fans in the stands....Not much in the way of progress this year

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
Coleman to 184lbs ...fail. I give & cannot take it anymore. My eyes are bleeding from watching this S___ Show. Top 10 we are not. Lucky if we are in top 25. At least I don't have to watch Shapiro. Happy Trails!

• Agree
Reactions: CyBobby

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
After Dresser's comments the other day... maybe he's lost the team? Talking about this generation basically not willing to do what it takes it sounded like. Coaches can only do so much... it's the kids that have to WANT it.

With this being said... part of your job is to recruit the kids that you think have that desire to be great and dominate.

Watch Iowa wrestle. They want to score, score, score.... and dominate their opponent. Most of our guys look like they're fine with just laying there.... or satisfied taking a close loss, etc.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
After Dresser's comments the other day... maybe he's lost the team? Talking about this generation basically not willing to do what it takes it sounded like. Coaches can only do so much... it's the kids that have to WANT it.
I wonder if he is going to stick by what he said at the press conference about it not being on him, but on the wrestlers, if they performed poorly

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby

Help Support Us

Become a patron