Player development

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Yep. Two of which we wouldn’t have room for if not for the coaching staff cutting two guys in the 2019 class. CBB is so fluid it’s really crazy how the pace of everything that happens off the court moves.

I STILL miss the days when skinny freshmen would come in and redshirt and we'd get to watch them develop and mature over 4-5 years and become seasoned seniors...

Member berries....

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I STILL miss the days when skinny freshmen would come in and redshirt and we'd get to watch them develop and mature over 4-5 years and become seasoned seniors...

Member berries....

And then still never be able win on the road. Those were the days!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Hogue was a tough mf'er for sure, but he was not big. Rahshon Clark? Very skinny, his jersey fit his frame like a summer dress would a 98 pound blonde female. Iowa State loves skinny players.

Rashon Clark looks like Lebron James compared to Ronnie Virgil (Yeah visit the way back time machine to figure him out);)

tolstoy

Aug 17, 2016
Hogue was a tough mf'er for sure, but he was not big. Rahshon Clark? Very skinny, his jersey fit his frame like a summer dress would a 98 pound blonde female. Iowa State loves skinny players.

I stood next to Hogue at a CCL game once. He was wearing a skin tight sleeveless tshirt. I have never seen a human being put together that way. He was a lot bigger and intimidating in person than when I saw him on TV or the rafters of hilton