YouTube TV

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Just switched to YouTube TV now that Vue is officially done tomorrow. Is there a way to organize the guide in alphabetical order instead of grouped by channel type?

Also, does anyone know of a way to get DIY network outside of YouTube TV? I’m going to miss myself some Mike Homes and Maine Cabin Masters.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Just switched to YouTube TV now that Vue is officially done tomorrow. Is there a way to organize the guide in alphabetical order instead of grouped by channel type?

Also, does anyone know of a way to get DIY network outside of YouTube TV? I’m going to miss myself some Mike Homes and Maine Cabin Masters.

In settings you can customize the guide.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
The more you use youtube the more it leans your viewing patterns and on the home screen will populate with things you'd want to watch. I find I hardly ever have to go to the guide.
This is the best part of it for me. Even when I forget what I was planning to watch, there is usually an option for it on the 3-5 recommended channels when I open the app up.

• Funny
Reactions: STATE12

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Does anybody else have issues with recorded shows not saving where you're at in an episode (resuming show at a later time)?

I was on PS Vue and made the switch, and it has been almost all positive (besides no NFL Network/RedZone option). Just not sure why my subscribed shows start from the beginning when I've previously watched a portion of them.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006

Philo, $20/mo. I got it in addition to YTTV to pick up other channels I liked.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown

I find it is easiest to move the channels around in a browser window of your computer.

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
I find it is easiest to move the channels around in a browser window of your computer.

I concur. You can reorder the channels on your phone/mobile device but it is kind of tricky and trends to jump around when dragging them. It is really simple on the computer and much easier to see everything. I can't do it from my TV using my Roku. It tells me to log in on my computer to do it.

Reactions: cyfanatic

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Have 2 days left of free trial.. not sure what I'm gonna do.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City

Wait I thought Vue was ending the 30th?

Did anyone use Vidgo? It has DIY, NFL Net/Redzon and some other things that are interesting.

https://www.vidgo.com/