Haliburton NBA

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I really want TH to make those around him better. We've had some players that raised everyone's game but I've never seen it from TH.

This team needs an alpha. Someone who commands and demands more from everyone around them.

Seemed like TH was trying that early on in the season..perhaps it didn't work since the result was mainly failure.

The overall management of egos falls on the head coach. CSP left it for 'God' to decide' last year so maybe he doesn't want to deal with it either, haha.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
TH isn't really a hunt your shot kind of player. When he is making threes though he looks like the best player in the country. Opens up the drive, and his flow is always better when working off the defense's action. They just pack the paint because teams know we have no shooters.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love Tyrese and absolutely think he should go if his stock remains so high...

But what on earth are these scouts watching? There are ZERO NBA- ready guys on this roster. If Tyrese is only as good as the sum of the teams parts, that's fine, he'll be solid on an NBA team... but is that seriously what NBA teams are looking for in picks 1-13?

He isn't good enough to be a game changer, clearly enough, and I'd think that's what teams with lottery picks are looking for

He's created more wide open 3's this year than any college player I have ever seen. It's not his fault no one can hit them.

• Agree
Reactions: Dingus

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
I love Tyrese and absolutely think he should go if his stock remains so high...

But what on earth are these scouts watching? There are ZERO NBA- ready guys on this roster. If Tyrese is only as good as the sum of the teams parts, that's fine, he'll be solid on an NBA team... but is that seriously what NBA teams are looking for in picks 1-13?

He isn't good enough to be a game changer, clearly enough, and I'd think that's what teams with lottery picks are looking for

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
Imagine if guys actually made shots. His assists go way up, his open looks go up, etc.
he will go, which he should. And next year- if Prohm is retained- is an absolute nightmare for us fans.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I just meant a similar style of player with a similar game?

They both even have odd looking set shots.

Yeah kinda I think...Lonzo iirc had at least a quicker release. He led the nation in assists but also played on a 3 seed.

Give TH a situation where he's not having to be the main focus and he's likely more effective.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
Who has quit on their team halfway through the season to focus on the draft?
Plenty of football players? What's the difference between that and basketball? What's the difference between leaving early? You're still part of a team so you're leaving them. You're allowed you're opinion, but doesnt mean you have to be a douche about it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron