SDSU Dual

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
We look terrible tonight. Woof.

edit- Leisure wrestled hard against a top 10 kid. Nice match by him.

• Agree
Reactions: JD4560

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
If they continued to let Carr wrestle and he is truly injured heads should roll. Looked gassed and sick to me.
He was rolling and was 100% with no signs of gassing until he got injured...hope you were speaking about looking that way afterwards

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
The fact that Dresser didn’t get out of his chair when Carr pointed to his knee makes me think it’s not that bad.
He went from completely controlling the match to an out of bounds situation where he looked like he got injured. I just don't see it being sick or gassed, becuz it happened so suddenly.

Stevetasker

Jun 25, 2011
Looked like Carr was injured when they went out of bounds towards the camera side. Clearly different after that.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
He went from completely controlling the match to an out of bounds situation where he looked like he got injured. I just don't see it being sick or gassed, becuz it happened so suddenly.
Not saying it wasn't a tweak. But he finished out without a major limp. Dresser would've been out of his chair if he thought it were serious. Not his style to stay seated when someone gets injured.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

Help Support Us

Become a patron