McMurphy says ISU #10 Preseason

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Just saw the other thread. Can’t figure out how to delete. Just go to that one.

Thanks

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I don’t put much stock in sports writers polls. But ISU is in the 8th group of teams to win the 2021 National Title in Vegas.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I love when people get all mad about one mans top 25. Iowa State could suck next year or be top 10. I don't think anyone really knows at this point. If we put it all together we could get pretty high in the rankings.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I love when people get all mad about one mans top 25. Iowa State could suck next year or be top 10. I don't think anyone really knows at this point. If we put it all together we could get pretty high in the rankings.
Yep, lol.

It's now "clickbait" season to hold folks over for 8 months.

• Winner
Reactions: illinoiscyclone

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I want what he is smoking!

SmallImportantBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: CYCLNST8

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I get why people are high on us, we won't have many years where the ball bounces like it did last year. As far as the offensive line goes, I do think we have a solid group of young guys that will be just fine. CMC did the right think and stuck with the upperclassmen and not throw the young guys out to the wolves. Off seasons are huge for lineman and I will be curious to hear more about the new strength and conditioning program.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I get why people are high on us, we won't have many years where the ball bounces like it did last year. As far as the offensive line goes, I do think we have a solid group of young guys that will be just fine. CMC did the right think and stuck with the upperclassmen and not throw the young guys out to the wolves. Off seasons are huge for lineman and I will be curious to hear more about the new strength and conditioning program.

You will hear good things that won't mean a damn thing until we see the results in the fall. New strength coaches are always touted as a great thing. In this case I think they made a great hire but any stories will still be fluff pieces that would come even with a crappy hire.