Far too much controversy here...

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
We all recognize Bowlsby's first job is to take care of Texas's interests.

Why don't K State fans do some inner observations and address the fact that your fan base sucks? Maybe if the Iowa State game isn't pathetically attended and you at least try to keep up with the traveling groups that were picked above you, you'd be where you think you so righteously deserved.

But nope all I see is whine whine whine. Sucks to suck Surly

Reactions: WalkingCY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Even after reading her posts?
source.gif

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Why don't K State fans do some inner observations and address the fact that your fan base sucks? Maybe if the Iowa State game isn't pathetically attended and you at least try to keep up with the traveling groups that were picked above you, you'd be where you think you so righteously deserved.

But nope all I see is whine whine whine. Sucks to suck Surly

The fan base support point has already been acknowledged. The debate here has been about merit. I didn't start this thread. It was a troll job by Cyclone fans trying to make me feel bad. But it doesn't.

Bowls are fun. Yours is special because ISU gets to play ND. Not many of us are that lucky. Fans matter, yes.

K-State gets Navy. Hopefully, the game attracts a full house.

And I took a shower last night after visiting Fayetteville for the WBB game which didn't turn out well either.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
@surly, Let's look at some un-bias computer metrics........

ESPN 2019 Football Power Index
Iowa State - 20
Kansas State - 29

Sagarin
Iowa State - 23
Kansas State - 24

Massey
Kansas State - 28
Iowa State - 30

SP+
Iowa State - 23
Kansas State - 48 OUCH!

Football Outsiders
Iowa State - 22
Kansas State - 35

I could keep going................

You are dumb to think Kansas State had an undeniably better season. You get head-to-head bragging rights and the claim to fame with a home victory over OU. You will celebrate against Navy in Memphis.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
how dare you assume .... um ... his? Her? Gender!
Ahhhh. Someone else indicated upthread. This surly source was advising that surly is a she not a he. Many thought surly was he. Then learned that he may be a she. Then somebody asked a question that indicated that surly "was" a she. I thought that it might be pointed out if that surly was a "she" in her past that she was likely still a she. We know that is no longer categoric but likely. LOL.

Really just ******* around really. Kind of like I was with @surly about his "choice" post. s/He/it is saying s/he/it isn't sad/mad but s/he/it is not much fun to joke w today.

• Funny
Reactions: CubsClones1

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
@surly, Let's look at some un-bias computer metrics........

ESPN 2019 Football Power Index
Iowa State - 20
Kansas State - 29

Sagarin
Iowa State - 23
Kansas State - 24

Massey
Kansas State - 28
Iowa State - 30

SP+
Iowa State - 23
Kansas State - 48 OUCH!

Football Outsiders
Iowa State - 22
Kansas State - 35

I could keep going................

You are dumb to think Kansas State had an undeniably better season. You get head-to-head bragging rights and the claim to fame with a home victory over OU. You will celebrate against Navy in Memphis.
The only win ISU has over a P5 winning program is Texas.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Surly decides to double down on CF. Reminds me of the KU troll when he's adamant about Self being a victim.