OFFICIAL? - CF Tribes -

Which CF Tribe will you join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
If CF were to break up in to 7 tribes...Which tribe are you joining? Vote in the poll and tell us why in the comments.

ALSO: Dooshers that think they are funny when they say, “where’s the option for no tribe I’m a big individual and too cool to join a tribe”...STFU and just vote dork, it’s not funny. And I say this as a friend and as a gracious favor.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
If CF were to break up in to 7 tribes...Which tribe are you joining? Vote in the poll and tell us why in the comments.

ALSO: Dooshers that think they are funny when they say, “where’s the option for no tribe I’m a big individual and too cool to join a tribe”...STFU and just vote dork, it’s not funny. And I say this as a friend and as a gracious favor.

Hey numbnuts, you should have called the caveclones the Spelunkclones or cylunkers or something. And which is the category for GAMERS?

Reactions: CloniesForLife

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

You are one weird bastard gunner. I like it.