Who do you want to lose more today?

Who do you want to lose more today?

• Iowa

• Nebraska

Results are only viewable after voting.

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
**** iowa, but nebraska would miss a bowl game if they lose. i wish the earth would split open and suck both of these teams into the deepest pit of darkest earth. if they could both lose, id certainly choose that option.

I think im gonna root for iowa (just puked in mouth). iowa is already bowl eligible, and won't represent the legends division in the title game no matter what.

i guess i want nebby to lose more

that would also mean that nebby would be at BEST tied for second to last place in the worst division of any p5 conference. and nebby would be staying home for bowl season for the 3rd year in a row. that hasn't happened since the late 50's early 60's. historically bad (for them).

Last edited:

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
**** iowa, but nebraska would miss a bowl game if they lose. i wish the earth would split open and suck both of these teams into the deepest pit of darkest earth.

iIthink im gonna root for iowa (just puked in mouth). iowa is already bowl eligible, and won't represent the legends division in the title game no matter what.

I vote for the earth splitting open and swallowing them both.

Last edited:

JDDDCy

Dec 20, 2017
Since Nebby went over to the dark side I have been pulling for them in this game. This is the first time I would like to see them lose. Finishing short of a bowl game again would outweigh my dislike of the Hawks. Hopefully it happens in spectacular fashion like a blocked field goal to end the game.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
bo pelini's worst record was 9-4. didn't realize that. year by year results BP.

9-4
10-4
10-4
9-4
10-4
9-4
9-4

that's crazy to get fired after that.

His record was not the problem, it was he got blown out against any team with a pulse, and was an ass. Nebraska really had no choice but to fire him. Hell he brought his cat to the spring game post press conference, and wanted to talk about the cat.

Both Iowa and Nebraska should be winning 8 to 9 games yearly, the Big 10 West is that weak, that would be like ISU winning 6 to 7 games. Good but not a great season.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Nebraska. I voted Iowa but meant Nebraska. They have the worst fan base in college football. No fan base comes close to be being the biggest piece of ****, d-bags. Every time Nebraska played in Ames, Nebraska fans were the most obnoxious, **** starting mother *******. Classless fan base and deserve to be a bottom feeder of the Big 10.

Jerms

May 13, 2011
Atlantic, IA
I'll probably always root for the team that's having the worse season to ruin the other's a little bit.

Exactly. As much as I think it would be funny having Nebraska stay at home for bowl season again, having Iowa end the season with a loss to a Nebraska team just fighting to be bowl eligible will leave a bad taste for Iowa fans after an otherwise decent season.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I truly don't care who wins this game at all and if it were possible for both teams to lose, that would be the preferred choice. So because that's not possible, I would like to see Iowa lose to this pathetic Nebraska team just so Twitter is fun to look at this evening. Nebraska Twitter will be going nuts and Iowa Twitter will probably tweet something they're not suppose to.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Depends, I guess. What's Nebby's likely bowl destination if they win today? If it's some ****** place where their fans won't even bother going then I'm good with them winning today and ruining Iowa's season just a little.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
**** iowa, but nebraska would miss a bowl game if they lose. i wish the earth would split open and suck both of these teams into the deepest pit of darkest earth. if they could both lose, id certainly choose that option.

I think im gonna root for iowa (just puked in mouth). iowa is already bowl eligible, and won't represent the legends division in the title game no matter what.

that would also mean that nebby would be at BEST tied for second to last place in the worst division of any p5 conference. and nebby would be staying home for bowl season for the 3rd year in a row. that hasn't happened since the late 50's early 60's. historically bad (for them).
Nebby is off my radar now. I don't much care about them anymore because they aren't around here much. OTOH, tavern hawks can just fall off the planet and I won't miss them at all. Most of them, anyway...unfortunately, a couple of them are raising two of my granddaughters. I usually root for the meteor on this game.

• Agree
Reactions: GT25Ump