Is Lewis injured because

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
If he isn't and probably the best 3 point shooter on the team and doesn't even see the floor something isn't right on this team! Somebody explain why he doesn't see the floor?

I think something is going on there behind the scenes. Maybe it's his work ethic. I know he alluded to that in the past he hadn't worked as hard but that this summer and fall it was his chance to change things. Maybe he never did. I think Jackson and Grill can be good 3 point shooters for this team. Just need more opportunities.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
I don't understand how people can't figure this out. He didn't develop. He isn't one of the best players on the team. He's not going to see the floor. Not everyone develops into a B12 caliber player, most leave, but he is sticking it out. Kudos to him for being a team player.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I think he gets into his own head too much. Watching him take shots during warmups, he is either hitting everything he puts up, or bricking everything. I think the speed of the game never slowed down for him to feel comfortable getting his shot up.

• Agree
Reactions: OnlyCyclones

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I think he gets into his own head too much. Watching him take shots during warmups, he is either hitting everything he puts up, or bricking everything. I think the speed of the game never slowed down for him to feel comfortable getting his shot up.
TBH Sherron Dorsey Walker was like that in warmups too.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
If he isn't and probably the best 3 point shooter on the team and doesn't even see the floor something isn't right on this team! Somebody explain why he doesn't see the floor?

It's quite simple.

Prohm is the coach. The coach knows what's best for the team. Lewis on the floor is not the best thing for the team at this point in time.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonic1

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron