New Bracketology

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Another close location for the state of Iowa teams to play in. I like to follow the updates on this because he is usually pretty dang close on teams in

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Came out yesterday. Whats is everyone's thoughts?

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Well, if we are really one of the "Next Four Teams Out" of being in the bracket, a neutral court win against a projected #8 seed Michigan next week will be a big boost to our chances. Even if we lose against Michigan a couple of wins in the consolation bracket will probably have us holding steady.

And as someone who shares your allegiances (graduated from UNI myself, although I would put ISU at 1 and UNI at 1A), I am happy to see UNI in there as well.

• Agree
Reactions: UNI1ISU2

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Well, if we are really one of the "Next Four Teams Out" of being in the bracket, a neutral court win against a projected #8 seed Michigan next week will be a big boost to our chances. Even if we lose against Michigan a couple of wins in the consolation bracket will probably have us holding steady.

And as someone who shares your allegiances (graduated from UNI myself, although I would put ISU at 1 and UNI at 1A), I am happy to see UNI in there as well.
Yeah I agree. I also think it would be cool to see UNI in Omaha

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

he doesn’t share your allegiances to uni.

and if uni doesn’t make the tournament this year with as bad as that league is, jake should be fired.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
he doesn’t share your allegiances to uni.

and if uni doesn’t make the tournament this year with as bad as that league is, jake should be fired.

So, before I get started with the main body of my reply, I will write that I agree with you on about 85 - 90% of what you write on this site, especially when it comes to defending Prohm against his haters on here.

Now with that being written, do you always have to be so consistently abrasive and belligerent towards everyone all of the time? If you're even as half as aggressive towards everyone in real life as you are towards everyone on here, then you must live a very miserable life indeed.

Again, I agree with you much more often than not, but why are you so angry all of the time?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
So, before I get started with the main body of my reply, I will write that I agree with you on about 85 - 90% of what you write on this site, especially when it comes to defending Prohm against his haters on here.

Now with that being written, do you always have to be so consistently abrasive and belligerent towards everyone all of the time? If you're even as half as aggressive towards everyone in real life as you are towards everyone on here, then you must live a very miserable life indeed.

Again, I agree with you much more often than not, but why are you so angry all of the time?

You’d be amazed at what I’m like in real life.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Another close location for the state of Iowa teams to play in. I like to follow the updates on this because he is usually pretty dang close on teams in
Not in November. He might be decently close by March, but everybody is at that point. Anybody that watches could come up with probably 60 of the 68 teams. Its those 8 or so bubble teams that are tricky.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron