NFL: Aaron Hernandez - Mass Murderer

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
If you listen to the Gladiator podcast, it might be more than that. Guy was all kinds of trouble.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Being an elite football player and a serial killer sounds like a lot of work. I barely have enough energy to get through my day, which does not include killing and covering up murders.

You think that's hard, try being a serial killer who also works in forensics for the police department, having to continually cover your tracks on both sides.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Crazy stuff. People like to blame CTE but he was a thug when Urban Meyer found him. But wait... Isn't Urban Meyer supposedly the greatest when it comes to shaping young men's lives. At least that's what he believes.

I think the whole "St. Urban" thing has been pretty well debunked. He's not as big a **** bag as Hernandez, but he's still a huge **** bag.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
When they cut AH's brain out they found the Worst Case of CTE of any football player in the history of CTE.....and yes I agree completely that Aaron Hernandez was a Thug from the wrong side of town....Add those two things together and you get a murderous thug who needs to be taken off the streets.....

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
When they cut AH's brain out they found the Worst Case of CTE of any football player in the history of CTE.....and yes I agree completely that Aaron Hernandez was a Thug from the wrong side of town....Add those two things together and you get a murderous thug who needs to be taken off the streets.....

ya put him in Oskaloosa, IA and he’s just a guy popping pills, smoking meth, and running around naked.

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
Who also I'm sure did all kinds of drugs and was juicing big time to get huge. Lots of things cause damage to the brain.

• Agree
Reactions: CyBobby

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
The new documentary hit Netflix last night and it sounds like it is really interesting. I plan to get into it this weekend. Anyone watch it yet?

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
I read a theory that CTE May more be a sign of mental illness of some sort or at least related to that. I think it will be interesting to see if there is more evidence of that in the future. CTE is fascinating to me because we really don’t understand it.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
With one of the greatest seasons (First season) in tv history!
First season and fourth season was some of the best television I've ever watched. The end of the fourth season especially.

The new documentary hit Netflix last night and it sounds like it is really interesting. I plan to get into it this weekend. Anyone watch it yet?

Maybe in a few weeks. I love crime and murder docs, but I'm still trying to get over Don't F*ck with Cats..... bruh.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I remember back in the 90's when Chris Nowinski (Chris Harvard in WWE) got a concussion and tried to throw up red flags and tell everyone something was wrong. WWE basically tried to shoe him under a rug. He was a wrestler but also a Harvard grad and really smart dude. So he retired from Wrestling and immediately started a company trying to see wtf was up with concussions. That was the first time I had heard of CTE. I am glad my kids didn't play contact sports and avoided that. Glad I don't suffer at all from anything from playing football.

• Informative
Reactions: isutrevman