STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Be curious if Fran ever tries to pull the not shake hands after the game because it's too volatile BS if XF follows suit with coach Prohm. Heard they had a very good relationship. That would be awkward. Hopefully the McCaffery's don't pollute this young man's head with their "us against the world" BS.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Be curious if Fran ever tries to pull the not shake hands after the game because it's too volatile BS if XF follows suit with coach Prohm. Heard they had a very good relationship. That would be awkward. Hopefully the McCaffery's don't pollute this young man's head with their "us against the world" BS.

well they did evidently “invent” the phrase....

• Funny
Reactions: PlanoClone

Carlisle Clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 2, 2019
If he goes to Iowa it will only be for one year mark my words. I don't think he is good enough to go pro after his freshman year so he will transfer out. No way do he and his pops put up with that program for longer than a year.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cydkar

ChickenNuggetMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2017
Minneapolis
To be fair, the more I hear about this recruitment the more I’m feeling we’re dodging a bullet. Fosters dad is the kind of that that would be angry calling Prohm if his son is benched or doesn’t start or doesn’t get enough set plays. We don’t need an angry parent threatening to transfer their son based on what the coach is doing.

On the other hand, if Fosters dad is a backseat coach, that might actually make Iowa better.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Best of luck to the young man and his future. On the flip side, I always love it when kids from the state of Iowa come into Hilton and get a warm welcome. Gessel, Woodbury, Huluska, Horner, Oliver, etc. Hilton always knows how to make them feel welcomed.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Between Kenyan on the message boards and others Dad should be one heck of a time in Iowa City next few years..

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA

Lololol...commitment announcement broadcasts are a bit weird in their own right (not as weird as "trim-my-list edits" culture on twitter), but props to whomever pulled out those cute basketball balloons to adorn the table, just as mom would have decorated the dining table for your 6th birthday party.

#RESTECPMYDECISION
KeenSnarlingGuillemot-size_restricted.gif