STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Because of the nature of recruiting, the staff has to be a good sport about it, but this did harm recruiting other options I assume.

A big in your face funny for the dad but playing it for his own Hawk amusement did and does put us off from recruiting a kid somewhere with honest interest in ISU.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
All joking aside I'm sorry guys. The puppet masters in his recruitment played us. There was extreme confidence with him for months. Not the first time it's happened to ISU and won't be the last
I would say I’m the future to not make guarantees. Just say you have heard good things. Actually you should probably quit giving inside info since you were so horribly wrong. You are not really trustable as an inside source anymore.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
am I missing something here? Fran has had a pretty consistent rebuild, nothing crazy but decent.

Trash year 1
Snuck into NIT
NIT finals
NCAA round 1
NCAA Round 2
NCAA Round 2
NIT
Bad year
NCAA Round 2 lost in OT

Buying into the propaganda that Dayton really is considered "in" the tournament?

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I would say I’m the future to not make guarantees. Just say you have heard good things. Actually you should probably quit giving inside info since you were so horribly wrong. You are not really trustable as an inside source anymore.
tenor.gif

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

i would recommend you figure out how to use one user name. It’s weird you can’t do that.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
It's an 18 year old involved in a highly publicized recruiting war between rival in-state schools. Of course things can change at the drop of a hat. I appreciate everyone trying to give insight into the situation and sharing any information that they were privy to. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if things changed between now and tomorrow morning.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007

Pretty sure CyTwins just gets his info from 247 and pretends it’s his. At least that’s my suspicion based on the timing of what’s posted over there by some respected posters, then he posts similar things here shortly after.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Pretty sure CyTwins just gets his info from 247 and pretends it’s his. At least that’s my suspicion based on the timing of what’s posted over there by some respected posters, then he posts similar things here shortly after.

That's not true but OK. I'd love to hear some examples of when I did that

• Funny
Reactions: DreamyCy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron