STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Per an Iowa player's father, it is Iowa. He probably would know but I don't like him enough to engage.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Are the postings here of him high fiving Hawk players after the game been confirmed? I am thinking no way a Cyclone if that is accurate. Just doesn't add up in any way, shape or form.

Like the Dr. Pepper commercial from last nights football game. Seems they have an onion volcano. Yeah, I know propane, but onion volcano, man, freakin' onion volcano. :oops:

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I’m definitely hearing Iowa is the pick now from two of my hok friends that aren’t good friends with each other. One is a former hok athlete with relationships with former players. The other’s family has their name in a building on Iowa’s campus.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I’m definitely hearing Iowa is the pick now from two of my hok friends that aren’t good friends with each other. One is a former hok athlete with relationships with former players. The other’s family has their name in a building on Iowa’s campus.

That would be a bummer, but I'll stand by the fact that I don't want a player who would pick that ****** school over us.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
That would be a bummer, but I'll stand by the fact that I don't want a player who would pick that ****** school over us.
I get what you're trying to say, but it just doesn't make any sense. Of course you wouldn't want him if he didn't pick Iowa St... BECAUSE HE DIDN'T PICK IOWA ST.

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Well this blows. I thought Conduit and him would have made a great duo. Oh well. On to the next.

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
I get what you're trying to say, but it just doesn't make any sense. Of course you wouldn't want him if he didn't pick Iowa St... BECAUSE HE DIDN'T PICK IOWA ST.

I think what he means is anyone who picks playing in the morgue known as carver in front of fans they have to give maidrites or free caseys pizza away to get to games instead of Hilton probably isn't of sound mind.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
So basically we've gone from "110%" to "10%" in two days.... following recruiting is a pain.

Reminds me of the THT announcement. It was all Iowa St, then all Illinois, before flipping back to Iowa St. I guess we'll see how this ends up. Either way, I'm at the point I really don't care now.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I think what he means is anyone who picks playing in the morgue known as carver in front of fans they have to give maidrites or free caseys pizza away to get to games instead of Hilton probably isn't of sound mind.
I know what she's trying to say, it just doesn't make sense. Foster is the exact same person, mentally and physically, whether he chooses Iowa St or Iowa.

Help Support Us

Become a patron