STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Mine too. The crazy guy that sits courtside loves him though so he's probably safe as long as he keeps giving all his money to Barta

What blows my mind is that guys a doctor in Cedar Rapids. Feel bad for those patients. Guy isn’t exactly cool calm and collected.

• Agree
Reactions: ATCy

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Starting 5 next year (assuming TH is gone):
Bolton
Grill
Griffin
Foster
Young

Off the Bench:
Conditt
Jackson
Blackwell

I love it.

Reactions: Hayes30

crash_zone

Apr 10, 2006
Sioux Falls, SD
Here is the grief model the 7 Stages of Recruiting Grief for EIU fans:

1. SHOCK & DENIAL
2. PAIN & GUILT
3. ANGER & BARGAINING
4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS
5. THE UPWARD TURN
6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH
7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE

So I think most EIU fans are at 3 on Fran's recruiting come Monday... though this particular poster is 6 maybe even 7.

you forgot to include a “rebound recruit of blood relation “

• Friendly
Reactions: jcisuclones

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I was just going to post that after cruising some Iowa sites it seems he's 100% Iowa and 247 was correct when they had it at 100% not the current 83%.

Possibly eye of the beholder but the hawkeyenation board seems to expect to see him playing for Iowa.
I pretty much stick to the pay board on HR and I’d say it’s around 50/50 on there. Pretty pessimistic to tell you the truth

• Informative
Reactions: The_Architect

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
No kidding. That guy is a lunatic
He’s got nothing on this guy
18ft39qocghuojpg.jpg

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
OSU fired (he technically “retired”) Thad Matta basesd on a recruiting class. It’s 2 years later and they are rated and already have a resume win this season. Maybe it’s not such a bad idea. Somebody should let that guy know.
It's settled. The only acceptable replacement for Fran is whoever is currently coaching at Butler

• Agree
Reactions: Crookedhatkid

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
It would be a situational lineup, but especially against the Baylor's of the world Foster and Conditt could be in the same lineup with how Foster can stretch the floor. You could even see them as dual 4.5s if Conditt improves his outside game.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
you forgot to include a “rebound recruit of blood relation “

Think that falls into step 6 Reconstruction and working through.
Tell tail sign is when the phrase, "prefer hard working legacies who grew up fans EIU and stay 4 years which we can be proud of., instead of players that are highly ranked and leave early", "The Right Way", "Better than Thug Transfers", etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Think that falls into step 6 Reconstruction and working through.
Tell tail sign is when the phrase, "prefer hard working legacies who grew up fans EIU and stay 4 years which we can be proud of., instead of players that are highly ranked and leave early", "The Right Way", "Better than Thug Transfers", etc.

Yeah, you gotta watch out for those thug transfers.

uthoff_MM-336x410.jpg