STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
cliff.gif
I hate these type of stunts, but will allow it if it gets the Hoks extra triggered.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
If he announces Iowa and then signs with us on Wednesday signing day, move over David and Georges, I have a new favorite Cyclone

That would be a long term troll. I had to read it twice before I caught on but yeah that would be fun.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I find hard to believe Iowa fans are actually surprised that Foster wouldn’t go there. Iowa State had a better chance at Barnes imo.

That said, it’s not easy for them to get a reminder of how mediocre that program is. Tavernhawks, relatives, and extreme under the radar types constitutes those interested in playing at such an afterthought of a program.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Lol that's the Kansas fan that used to post here all the time pretending to be an ISU fan until he recently got doxed. Can't remember his name at the moment. He hates Iowa State so that's not a good thing for them
rholt.
He doesn’t hate ISU as much as he’s stuck in the 80’s

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Overall I'd say ISU fans are more confident and IMO rightfully so....

I was just going to post that after cruising some Iowa sites it seems he's 100% Iowa and 247 was correct when they had it at 100% not the current 83%.

Possibly eye of the beholder but the hawkeyenation board seems to expect to see him playing for Iowa.