STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I'm guessing some will go cloudy either today or tomorrow. They don't want to be wrong.

I'm waiting for Alex Halsted to put his in. He doesn't do many basketball ones, but with Foster being such a big recruit, he's probably gonna try to make one.
I'd bet Halsted doesn't put in a CB now. When it gets this close to the decision, he doesn't like to steal the kid's announcement.

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
If he chooses Iowa, don't be a dork and tweet at him.

This sounds all good and such in theory, but let's be honest with ourselves here. I guarantee you some moron still would even after multiple tweets and posts are saying not to tweet at recruits. EVERYONE needs to respect his decision, and when he does he'll be 1,000% committed to some in state school.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclone442

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Remember when Matt A had his twitter meltdown when Vaughn committed to UNLV?

I’d love if Fran actually used social media because we could expect something similar. Maybe one of his bítch boy sons will and we can all enjoy.

I'm glad he doesn't use social media because I would fully expect to open Twitter on Monday and have a chair jump out of my phone and smack me in the face.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I am not sure there was anything off about this. I was at this game and let's just say BYU fans did not give ISU or Ejim a very respectful welcome.

I figured it had to be something like that, just because that was so out of character for Melvin

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
C-Willy said on the radio last night that he knows how Foster is going to do it but didn't want to explain and ruin his day.

cliff.gif

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
if he chooses ISU I may actually be more excited to see their meltdown than our own excitement. This troubles me because I can’t stand that type of fan but I may have to make an exception. Not to mention that I am surrounded by Hawkeye fans although I never get crap because they are actually cool. Most of them ***** about Fran all the time and I just listen.

After seeing Pandy Rete tweet a "be nice to each other on Monday" tweet yesterday, I am fully expecting a twitter meltdown starting at about 9 - 9:10 am.

It's going to be bloody mix of "you paid him", "we didn't want him anyway" and "hok state" tweets. I hope some of you post the tweets you find here.

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
Remember when Matt A had his twitter meltdown when Vaughn committed to UNLV?

I’d love if Fran actually used social media because we could expect something similar. Maybe one of his bítch boy sons will and we can all enjoy.

Ahh the one that got away. Still can't believe that guy chose money over winning. I mean sure, $10-50K or whatever he was offered and Vegas, but he definitely could have done bigger things.

• Agree
Reactions: Brandon

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
After seeing Pandy Rete tweet a "be nice to each other on Monday" tweet yesterday, I am fully expecting a twitter meltdown starting at about 9 - 9:10 am.

It's going to be bloody mix of "you paid him", "we didn't want him anyway" and "hok state" tweets. I hope some of you post the tweets you find here.

Man, this would have some SERIOUS potential.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclone4L

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

I’d also expect a few “how did last years game/football go?” and a couple thinly veiled racist tweets. Remember to share screenshots rather than links to the tweets

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
So Monday is the day. Should be a fun day to be in this forum and watch the iowa forums

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron