Luke Anderson and Marcedus Leech have entered the transfer portal

NDMARTIN2015

Jun 7, 2018
Des Moines
No surprise at all with Leech, honestly. I thought I heard he didn't play in the scrimmages, and didn't play much over seas as well? I could be 300% wrong, though.

• Agree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Cant wait to see the "Prohm awesome" crowd spin these two departures into a good thing.
Is it a bad thing? We wont know for a couple years. If they end up being really good players at another P5 school, you can rip on Prohm then. We knew at least one, if not two players were going to be transferring with the scholarship offers that are still out there for 2020. The only surprise is that it happened now instead of after the season.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Cant wait to see the "Prohm awesome" crowd spin these two departures into a good thing.
If guys weren’t going to crack the rotation in a likely down year, them leaving isn’t that bad. The only negative is the opportunity cost- it would have been nice to add rotation players with those spots last fall.

• Agree
Reactions: Dormeezy

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Is Leech really that hurt? He was a former 5-star and not even 2 months into school Prohm has decided he cant cut it in the Big 12. This makes me believe his previous injury history is alot worse than anybody realized.

Jok had a similar situation and he turned out ok.

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Not surprised about Anderson. He seemed like he would struggle to get any meaningful PT this year and would be a redshirt candidate. Leech is a much bigger blow, if true IMO. He has loads of potential, and would’ve also been a good redshirt candidate, but was always a major question mark after his injury in HS.

Silver lining is this opens more schollies for the next class, but this doesn’t bode well for the immediate future of this team depth-wise.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
So if these 2 leave are we even with scholarships if we get 2 more commits?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron