Meltdown time?

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Texas isn’t a guaranteed L. Have you not seen them?

I haven’t watched a ton of Texas this year, and I know they just about lost to KU, but the way our offense looked today we aren’t beating a whole lot of the teams left on the schedule. Last year Texas was beatable as well, and we didn’t even show up

PsychedCy09

Jul 8, 2018
I know they just about lost to Kansas, but they’ve had Campbell’s number ever since he’s been here. If we couldn’t do **** against Oklahoma States defense I don’t see us doing anything against them
They also just lost to TCU so Texas and kinda trash right now too. I’m not optimistic against Oklahoma but every other game is winnable if we don’t continue shoot ourself in the foot

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Purdy Chocked

Too bad Baylor is in the Title Game if we win out we are too

wheel-chocks-3.jpg

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Or win the next 3 or 4.

The gave up 2 big plays and a pick 6. It happens.
This. They will be fine and I like them to win all games other than maybe OU. This was one of the worst games they have played and we had a chance to tie that game late.

• Agree
Reactions: CarterCloneFan

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Obviously this isn’t a popular opinion, but it could definitely happen. Oklahoma and Texas are just about guaranteed Ls, and we saw what Kansas State did today. Beat Kansas and best case scenario is the Cheez-it Bowl. Yay.

We beat TCU handily, and they beat Texas ... so, I'd say we at least have a shot??!??

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Obviously this isn’t a popular opinion, but it could definitely happen. Oklahoma and Texas are just about guaranteed Ls, and we saw what Kansas State did today. Beat Kansas and best case scenario is the Cheez-it Bowl. Yay.

You have got a point Cy.....I would say that the same thing has plagued us all frickin season NO RUNNING GAME and a OffCoordinator who is in love with the PASS......

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
The last 3 possessions I don’t we handed the ball off once. Still plenty of time to keep running when only down by 7. Don’t get the decision to keep throwing non stop

Ask Tom Manning our wonderful incompetent off coordinator who is absolutely in love with brock purdy and passing the football....NO Running Game and you usually lose.....

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
The last 3 possessions I don’t we handed the ball off once. Still plenty of time to keep running when only down by 7. Don’t get the decision to keep throwing non stop

The last possession we ran 3 plays. The possession before that we ran 2. And the one before that we ran 4 which included the handoff to Breece that could have been a loss of 10, but he reversed field and managed to only lose 3 and we eventually had to punt. It’s kinda hard to hand the ball off consistently when Brock was just giving it right back.

Help Support Us

Become a patron