Meltdown time?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I know they just about lost to Kansas, but they’ve had Campbell’s number ever since he’s been here. If we couldn’t do **** against Oklahoma States defense I don’t see us doing anything against them

Their D is the bad part of their team according to their message board. I have not seen them play a down so I don't know if that is accurate or not. Everytime either them or OU loses it somebody else's fault and they need to leave the conference according to their fan boards. SMH

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Their D is the bad part of their team according to their message board. I have not seen them play a down so I don't know if that is accurate or not. Everytime either them or OU loses it somebody else's fault and they need to leave the conference according to their fan boards. SMH

From the few times I’ve seen them play, their defense is their weakness. With that being said, Oklahoma State’s weakness was supposed to be defense and they gave us fits today, which is why I’m concerned

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
If we play like we did today and all our opponents make the same amount of plays OSU did, then we will lose out. However, that won’t happen. We will go somewhere between 1-3 and 4-0. I predict 2-2.

This team could go 3-1 or 0-4 to finish this out. Kansas has a pulse.

I'll settle on 2-2 also.

• Agree
Reactions: Spanky

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron