MLB: 2019 Fantasy Baseball

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
So I've never seen this happen before... I'm not getting any points for Matt Boyd's 13 strikeout performance from last night against the Yankees, it's like he never even took the mound. Not that it's likely to matter in the end, as my bats haven't done anything all week and I'm not gaining any ground, but has anyone seen this happen before and does it end up getting fixed at some point?

Last edited:

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
So I've never seen this happen before... I'm not getting any points for Matt Boyd's 13 strikeout performance from last night against the Yankees, it's like he never even took the mound. Not that it's likely to matter in the end, as my bats haven't done anything all week and I'm not gaining any ground, but has anyone seen this happen before and does it end up getting fixed at some point?

I'm fine with it ;). I checked my other league and he didn't get any points in that one either. I'm assuming it'll end up getting changed soon. If it doesn't and the margin would win it for you pretty sure the commish can adjust scoring

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
I'm fine with it ;). I checked my other league and he didn't get any points in that one either. I'm assuming it'll end up getting changed soon. If it doesn't and the margin would win it for you pretty sure the commish can adjust scoring
Haha yeah I figured you would be! Sounds good.

Between Chris Sale having negative points for the year and my bats doing nothing, I don't think it will matter anyway lol.

Anybody need pitching? I'll trade pitching for bats. Could use some outfielders.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
I'm honestly shocked that 5/6 teams are from one division. That's Big Ten esque lopsidedness.
Yeah no kidding. And I had an Iowa basketball esque collapse to end the season. My shell of a team needed put out of its misery anyway.

It was a lot of fun, guys! Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Yeah no kidding. And I had an Iowa basketball esque collapse to end the season. My shell of a team needed put out of its misery anyway.

It was a lot of fun, guys! Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.
You team ñ? My team got hot and took the 6th spot

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Lot of luck involved in that, felt bad that the last week you faced a team that counted 14 of their pitching starts
Yeah but I think I had 12. We were a couple months into the season before I even noticed you could do that. Instead of starting guys on a Sunday I was benching them and going with my "best option" for my 10th start and wondering for weeks how teams were getting so many IP for their pitchers. I thought as soon as the first game started/finished it would count that as the 10th start and everyone else wouldn't count. ESPN could definitely handle that better but, oh well. Made for some interesting gamesmanship.

I would still like to know why my matchup with Urbandale hippos was switched to a tie like 4 or 5 days after the matchup had ended. I won by 4 or 5 points originally and there were no stat corrections listed that would've caused that score change, at least when I checked.

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
I'm not celebrating my 21-20 go-ahead touchdown until the result of the ensuing possession...

But I hope you're right ;)
I will down all the alcohol in my possession if I make up an 85 point deficit on the final day of the season to win the league lol!

Reactions: Fitzy