NBA: ***Official 2019 NBA Playoffs Thread***

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
This user isn’t verified by Twitter but the followers always believe him.

Kawhi update:

Yeah, it looks like the Clippers picked up Harkless from Portland and a pick from the Sixers which lends credence to this, I think.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
How I see this going:

Kawhi: My load management protocol allows me to play 60 regular season games.

AD: I'm always injured. What about my load management?

Bron: I'm 35 years old, have played more NBA games than you pussies combined. I thought I wasn't going to have to do all the work for once. What about my load management?

Jason Kidd: Maybe talk to Delonte West. He said your mom is good at load management.

AD: Why are you even here, you're not the coach.

Kawhi: heh........heh........heh....

(JaVale McGee hears Kawhi laugh and starts crying)

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
have to admit, I was bummed Bucks let Brodgon go to the Pacers but beyond that theyve done really well (having both of the Lopez brothers will make them tough in the post). Love it when all teams feel they have a chance at a title instead of waiting for the Warriors run to be over.

• Agree
Reactions: Peter

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
have to admit, I was bummed Bucks let Brodgon go to the Pacers but beyond that theyve done really well (having both of the Lopez brothers will make them tough in the post). Love it when all teams feel they have a chance at a title instead of waiting for the Warriors run to be over.
Robin Lopez was the bulls most consistent player a lot of nights. I think he's a decent bench guy for a playoff team

• Agree
Reactions: mb7299

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Now the Lakers will have already won the title before the season starts.

No reason to watch next season now, so that will free up some time.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
I bet the Lakers struggle to win 45 games.

I think they'll win more than 45 games assuming they get Kawhi, but this isn't going to be some Golden St with Durant type of inevitability. They are going to have a super thin roster and two stars who aren't trying to play close to 82 games and another one who is going to be 35 with a ton of hard miles on him. It will be interesting to see how they handle the minutes of their big three. A lot of teams in the West got better too, it wouldn't surprise me to see the Lakers go into the playoffs as 4-6 seed next year.

• Agree
Reactions: heitclone

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I think they'll win more than 45 games assuming they get Kawhi, but this isn't going to be some Golden St with Durant type of inevitability. They are going to have a super thin roster and two stars who aren't trying to play close to 82 games and another one who is going to be 35 with a ton of hard miles on him. It will be interesting to see how they handle the minutes of their big three. A lot of teams in the West got better too, it wouldn't surprise me to see the Lakers go into the playoffs as 4-6 seed next year.
3 high usage rate guys with no bench I don't see it

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Jimmer Fredette is about to get in the Warriors’ Summer League game. You kind of forget some of these guys exist.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Jimmer Fredette is about to get in the Warriors’ Summer League game. You kind of forget some of these guys exist.
Jimmer was the most exciting player in college basketball that one year.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines

At least they got something back for Brogdon. They were never going to be able to afford to keep both Middleton and him, so getting a first rounder and a couple second rounders out of Indy isn't all bad. Unless the bottom falls out for the Pacers that first rounder probably won't get much better than the high teens but still, it's an asset going forward for the Bucks.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
At least they got something back for Brogdon. They were never going to be able to afford to keep both Middleton and him, so getting a first rounder and a couple second rounders out of Indy isn't all bad. Unless the bottom falls out for the Pacers that first rounder probably won't get much better than the high teens but still, it's an asset going forward for the Bucks.

Getting Wes Matthews on a min deal is a nice pickup for Milwaukee with the resources they had.