NBA: ***Official 2019 NBA Playoffs Thread***

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
If the Lakers get Kawhi it's a virtual certainty that Talen will be on the roster.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
He’s a really good leader. If someone like the Pacers can get in on him, they could really contend in 19-20. I like their team.

I'd feel better about their chances if we knew what Oladipo is going to look like coming back. There's a decent chance he doesn't even play until after All-Star weekend. But in the meantime they can roll out a starting five of Brogdon, Jeremy Lamb (sneaky good signing yesterday that flew under the radar with all the other news), Warren, Sabonis and Turner. I have my doubts about the Sabonis/Turner pairing but it sounds like they're fully committed to making it work. At any rate it should be a good enough lineup to keep them afloat in the playoff race until Oladipo gets back.

Reactions: JP4CY

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Well this trade answers my question from yesterday.

Whiteside's deal could work well to flip in a big deal later on, once Jursik returns too. I think either Denver or Portland makes an all-in move at some point this season. Blake Griffin would make a lot of sense for Portland and I know there's been some rumors that Denver wants to try to get Bradley Beal.

• Agree
Reactions: LLCoolCY

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Can KD possibly become any more unlikable?

He goes to GS to jump on board an already loaded team that didn't need him to win a title just so he could win one, and then whines that the guy who has been GS's leader and best player for a long time gets more attention than you. Really? Who does that?

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Can KD possibly become any more unlikable?

He goes to GS to jump on board an already loaded team that didn't need him to win a title just so he could win one, and then whines that the guy who has been GS's leader and best player for a long time gets more attention than you. Really? Who does that?
I think him and Kyrie and going to clash so bad too. Weird mix.

Help Support Us

Become a patron