THT Going into the Draft

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
This is a ******* message board, not a news site.
The point is there is no way you have any idea what is getting whispered in potential draftee's ears, especially what is getting whispered in any one particular draftee's ears by every individual team, so quit acting like it is a certainty that you do.

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Honest question, what's the chance that THT ISN'T drafted tonight? I really hope he gets his first round guaranteed $$ though.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Honest question, what's the chance that THT ISN'T drafted tonight? I really hope he gets his first round guaranteed $$ though.

he could go late or even go undrafted. He had a few great games but a lot of "meh" also. Anyone drafting him is thinking they have time and can improve his game. But I will not be surprised if he doesn't get chosen. Lack of height doesn't help either.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
he could go late or even go undrafted. He had a few great games but a lot of "meh" also. Anyone drafting him is thinking they have time and can improve his game. But I will not be surprised if he doesn't get chosen. Lack of height doesn't help either.

Careful. I got eviscerated for saying something similar a few weeks ago.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
The Cavs' two picks from Vandy and Belmont. Those two schools aren't even a mile apart.

Did anyone's mock draft have Windler from Belmont going in the 1st round?

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Seems like a certain podcast host was lecturing cyclone fans questioning why THT was entering the draft a few months ago letting us know he was going to be a lottery pick...

Not that I had a problem with THT going to get his. Going on rants and lecturing fans because you read a few mock drafts just rubs me the wrong way.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
really feel bad for him. A few really bad and way too early mock drafts seem to have led him astray. The whole system needs a LOT of work. I think they need to go to the baseball type system and let HS kids enter. See where they get drafted and then choose to go pro or to college.

crash_zone

Apr 10, 2006
Sioux Falls, SD
really feel bad for him. A few really bad and way too early mock drafts seem to have led him astray. The whole system needs a LOT of work. I think they need to go to the baseball type system and let HS kids enter. See where they get drafted and then choose to go pro or to college.

If they go based on predraft boards, that’s on them. They should go based on what they hear from teams during workouts and their agent.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron