Updated Lundardi bracketology

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
5 seed appears optimistic. I guess if you expect bubble is more realistic, 5 seed is way overboard. If you think ISU is in single-seed range, though, if you compare others in his 5-6-7, not many options to supplant us. Maybe Ohio State, Tennessee, among those on 6 line. Florida at 7 could be too low. Also, a lot of teams moved up a notch w/ Michigan dropping so far (I think his previous bracket projected U-M as a 2).

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I can't help but picture Lunardi getting the Milton themed office cube at ESPN.
tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: cyence

Cbbjunkie

Mar 7, 2019
Bracketology in May = Dumb

Correction...

Bracketology = Dumb
Let me ask you this. With out bracketology you would have no clue if isu has a chance at the ncaa tournament or not when they have those average years. Wouldn't you rather have some idea rather than just taking a shot in the dark?

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
Let me ask you this. With out bracketology you would have no clue if isu has a chance at the ncaa tournament or not when they have those average years. Wouldn't you rather have some idea rather than just taking a shot in the dark?
I'll go to games with or without a member of the media spitballing about our potential without knowing who is playing on the team yet.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I'll go to games with or without a member of the media spitballing about our potential without knowing who is playing on the team yet.

I can respect that view. I assume you feel equally ambivalent about way-early top 25 rankings, too?

Regarding your first post, bracketology in May is "dumb," ... and bracketology "in general" is dumb. To be consistent, do you feel the same way about op 25 polls during the season?

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
While i believe a 5 seed is too good to be true, i can't help but notice the potential in this team. Like Haliburton who some are projecting as a first round draft pick next year, or Jacobson who lead the team in scoring a few games, or Nixon who has a reputation of being tuff and can consistently score, and others like Leach who was a 5 star. I could go on. Understand, I think we are not near a 5th seed, but there is potential here.

Last edited:

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
I can respect that view. I assume you feel equally ambivalent about way-early top 25 rankings, too?

Regarding your first post, bracketology in May is "dumb," ... and bracketology "in general" is dumb. To be consistent, do you feel the same way about op 25 polls during the season?
Yes. All Polls are Dumb. Just my opinion.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
If Nixon makes an improvement similar to Shayok/Jacobson’s sit-out season we’re a tournament team.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron